Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Zoro needs Haki

LOOK its commmon look intill its confirmed its NOT TRUE all the idea in these threads that i have seen have no proff the reasons ur saying he has haki are because he is a total bad ass so it like saying he is doing all this bad ass stuff so he has haki. its like inocent in till proven guilty. IN TILL ITS IS PROVEN THAT HE HAS IT HE DONT HAVE IT!!!

Really a educative and informative post, the post is good in all regards,I am glad to read this post
    I am also new here
    Acai Flex Factor I am still in the process of learning things in this site. I just accidentally saw the site
    Acai Flex Factor and i registered.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    LOOK its commmon look intill its confirmed its NOT TRUE all the idea in these threads that i have seen have no proff the reasons ur saying he has haki are because he is a total bad ass so it like saying he is doing all this bad ass stuff so he has haki. its like inocent in till proven guilty. IN TILL ITS IS PROVEN THAT HE HAS IT HE DONT HAVE IT!!!
    i didnt say that he has haki.of course we dont have proofs so we cant say that he has it but we we cant say for sure that he hasnt it either.the fact that it is not proven only means that we dont know if he has it.that doesnt prove that he doesnt have haki.so we cant say for sure if he has it or not.the fact that we dont know yet doesnt mean that he doesnt have it!!!!!!!why cant you understand that?

because simply put im right u cant just say ok he doent have but he could thats like getting the S**t kicked out of u in gym class and as the bully walks away you say well yeah im hurt but i did not even try. right at this point in time he does not have haki no proff no haki its plan and simple. also thank you Sollynaljesony for getting the point of my post

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    That's your problem cross, you think you're right about everything. You don't give a counterargument, you just say i'm right you're wrong cause i said it's so

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    That's your problem cross, you think you're right about everything. You don't give a counterargument, you just say i'm right you're wrong cause i said it's so
    how am i any different from you look i agave arguments and they sum it up just fine i dont feel like typeing the same thing over and over again cuz some people want to argue when i gave really good conterarguments in my last few posts. and if people keep bringing up the same point when i already shoot it down im not going to go around again.

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    because simply put im right u cant just say ok he doent have but he could thats like getting the S**t kicked out of u in gym class and as the bully walks away you say well yeah im hurt but i did not even try. right at this point in time he does not have haki no proff no haki its plan and simple. also thank you Sollynaljesony for getting the point of my post
    are you stupid or something?????????????????????did you even read my post?????????????????I DIDNT F***ING SAID THAT HE HAS HAKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i simply said that we DONT know yet if he has it or not so it is wrong for you to say FOR SURE that he doesnt have it the same that i cant say for sure that he has it.but i admitted that we dont know yet not like you that you keep saying that he doesnt have it like it is for sure despite the fact that we dont know yet.man i have repeated myself so many times and you cannot understand what i m saying.

i get that i do but what u dont get is if u cant say he has it with absolute sertanty u can say he does not have it at this particular point in time. its not right to say ok he does not have it but he could. and i understand what ur saying i really do but i have a valid point just like u do