Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Zoro needs Haki

One Piece Zoro needs Haki

Am I the only one who thinks that Zoro needs Haki?

I mean Zoro cant keep on fighting other swordsmen because not all crews have swordsmen and Zoro needs something to combat Devil Fruit users, like Haki...

Zoro will need Haki if he is pitted up against Logia users and some Paramecia users: like the rust rust fruit, I forgot the name of its user...

Zoro needs Haki... What are your thoughts?
    Buzzzz

...and Zoro needs to have Blackbeard's DF.

:|

Seriously tho, I'd rather trust Oda on how he will unfold things. Making haki very common wouldn't be too good.

I think Zoro does have Haki. He just doesn't call it Haki. Like when he cuts down the metal guy.
    I am McLOVIN

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetowatchanime1 View Post
    I think Zoro does have Haki. He just doesn't call it Haki. Like when he cuts down the metal guy.
    Yeah like I said long ago in a forgotten thread.. but nobody would listen.

Well, I hope Zoro comes back to the story being able to control his haki after some kind of training. Everyone must have improved while the Hancock - Impel Down - WB War events took place. I can't wait to see what's new about Zoro and Usopp.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    ...and Zoro needs to have Blackbeard's DF.

:|

Seriously tho, I'd rather trust Oda on how he will unfold things. Making haki very common wouldn't be too good.
    giving Zoro haki wont make having Haki common... but to me, Zoro does need haki: he doesnt look for other swordsmen to fight in big battles; he looks for strong people but they have mostly been swordsmen...

i dont think that Oda will keep pitting Zoro against other swordsmen all the time... Oda WILL mix it up... after seeing his sword; Yubashiri rusted by Shuu and his Sabi Sabi no mi (rust rust fruit) powers made me realise that Zoro will be pitted up against mor and MORE DF users so Haki would be the best thing for Zoro.
    Buzzzz

Veteran Member
    rogers first made had haki, why shouldnt luffy's?

not the "Kings Haki" but atleast like the amazon lily tricks
    Spoiler!

Why would you make a thread about this?

No offense but the whole crew needs Haki.

Manga: Naruto, One piece, Bleach, Soul Eater, D.Gray Man, Blazer Drive, Deadman Wonderland, Y+M, Gamaran(28.13), Wolf Guy, Death Note, Gantz, and much much more.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

He already has "destructive power" or w/e they call his slash attacks. I don't think he needs haki, just needs to develop his destructive power. Maybe go back and train with his original master again.
    A pie in the sky?

i'll say it once again... he'll need it to combat Logia and Paramecia users, as Oda will not always give Zoro a swordsman to fight... it would be boring if Zoro constantly fights other swordsman (except Mihawk {that battle i cant wait to see})... Oda will make his opponents stronger and have rediculous powers
    Buzzzz