Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto Edo Tensei- who created it

Spoiler!

This picture shows that it seems the 3rd knew this jutsu.

But I don’t think the 3rd would let orochimaru invent a jutsu like it and know about it as well.

Spoiler!

This picture shows the 1st and 2nd hokage knew the jutsu.

If they knew the jutsu it means orochimaru never created the jutsu because the time difference.

This means orochimaru never created it.

It seems someone else created Edo Tensei.

i wonder who 1st created Edo Tensei.

got any idea's people

any way I just thought I would mention this.
    Last edited by stevensr123; 03-28-2008 at 06:01 AM.

As far as I'm concerned, Orochimaru is the first and probably the last person to use Edo Tensei successfully in the manga. It doesn't really matter who created it cuz it's not important.

The character that first comes into mind would be possessor of the rinnegan and the founder of ninjutsu, Rokuudou Sennin. Him or either Madara seem capable of doing so. Other than that we havent been introduced to enough chacters that are within or older than the 1st and 2nd hokages generation who seem capable enough.

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    stevensr123@
    I don`t think they knew about this jutsu before, when a hokage level ninja sees a jutsu, they would figure out very fast how things are, they are hokage`s after all.. It`s not like they would ask questioners... Usually when the dead are summoned there is only one or few reasons.. And when they see the place, who`s involved and the atmosphere they would know exactly what is going on...

The level of knowledge may be one thing.

The creator wouldn't be that much helpful to know, but as I see it... I agree that :

1. The Rin'negan dude (other than Pain) paved way to a variety of jutsus that one can learn.

2. It is a forbidden technique, there I assume that any wise ninja at any level who have read or heard about may know.

It's basically the same as to when somebody showed you a Harry Potter book, and you say "OMGWTF! That's the book which had a lame movie!". Or something like that...

yea but the 1st and second knew the name of the jutsu

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    i dont think the jutsu had been invented be4, but the idea of the jutsu was probably commonly known to many people. what i mean is, that resurrecting the dead has been a very widely attempted jutsu, so it isn't surprising that they've heard of it. also, they say, "so he managed to summon us" (sumthing like that) which could imply that it is the first time they've seen it, but have heard of it be4.

Rikkoudou or Madara, or maybe them both.

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar

Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    Rokkoudou or Madara, or maybe them both.
    y both? i think rikudo would live before madara if he was the founder of ninjutsu. once ninjutsu is invented, its not like every1 will learn it overnight. so by the time it fully developed n reached all the shinobis (which later formed their own hidden villages), i would expect rikudo to be dead.

Maybe Rikkudou was his sensei...and he was wery old already