Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

D.Gray-Man 193 Discussion / 194 Predictions

Mangastream & Binktopia goodness:
    http://mangastream.com/read/d_gray_man/193-97/1

awesome chapter, ranks up there with some of the best this manga has had imo. poor kanda and alma, such a heart breakingly sad and twisted turn of events. anyway i guess it's safe to say that the person kanda is looking for in the present day is the girlfriend of the exorcist who's brain kanda got.

Finally a chapter I can follow and enjoy. Recently, I have felt that the last few chapters have been very confusing. However, I really liked this one and feel like DGM is moving again...I agree it was a sad chapter and now we have a bit more on Kanda's motivations.

Great chapter but kind of sad.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Thanks for the awesome release guys.

That was very tragic. Alma just went insane from the torture and loneliness so he started killing everything in sight.

Kanda having to live through all that and kill his best friend is pretty gut-wrenching in the feelings department.

All in all this chap was amazing, really puts Kanda in perspective and makes him come out looking like a very mature & well-developed character now that his backstory has been revealed, and what a tragic backstory it was.

Looking forward to Kanda reuniting with the woman his former life cherished so much that his emotions/memories crossed over to Kanda's current state.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Finally. Now we can return to the current dire situation Allen and the company's at.

Oh and, this has been speculated before.

Hoshino is really up with Edgar Allan Poe stuff.

Edgar = Father of Allen? xD

110% D.Gray-fan Miss_Clockworks's Avatar
    you know what? sometimes I'm not sure myself...
    Ah, glad that all came together. It got a little confusing for a bit there, but I think its only because the releases are a month apart. If you went back and read it all in tandem, I bet it wouldn't seem as confuzzling

aw jeeez! Poor Kanda and Alma. :( that really put into perspective why Kanda is the way he is. The fact that he stands the Order at all is a surprise to me! :/ Now his attitude is a lot more understandable. I always loved his pouty-ness, but now I have a newfound respect for Kanda's character. To go through all that and now he's just anti-social and aloof? I'd say that's pretty admirable.

Can't wait to get back to Allen and the others now! Going through that mini-arc, it felt so long because of the time b/w releases, but now it feels like it took no time at all XD great chapter!
    I don't CARE if the glass is half full or half empty, who the @%$# drank my soda?!
    D.Gray-man is my EVERY-drug

Quote Originally Posted by willyum View Post
    If thats so then we found out whom Allen's Mother is Director Touyi.

http://mangastream.com/read/d_gray_man/190-22/13
    Like I said, speculations~

I'll be honest, I have on idea what's going on in DGM anymore. wtf?

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Great Chapter.

Very sad ending.This chapter cleared up a lot of confusion that was happening in the previous chapters.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Finally. Now we can return to the current dire situation Allen and the company's at.

Oh and, this has been speculated before.

Hoshino is really up with Edgar Allan Poe stuff.

Edgar = Father of Allen? xD
    If thats so then we found out whom Allen's Mother is Director Touyi.

http://mangastream.com/read/d_gray_man/190-22/13
    Last edited by Phixion; 04-07-2010 at 08:57 AM.

Manga: Naruto, One piece, Bleach, Soul Eater, D.Gray Man, Blazer Drive, Deadman Wonderland, Y+M, Gamaran(28.13), Wolf Guy, Death Note, Gantz, and much much more.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!