Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Weird Theory

xxxHOLiC OK

Thats a good theory indeed, I mean I actually suspected that Shuhei was The first form of an Arrancar,so your theory isnt to far fetched.

Quote Originally Posted by hobocommando View Post
    Ok, honestly i think we should shift our focus from Isshin to ichigo. (hi, new guy). Now i picked through this thread and didn't exactly read every single thing that was written so i apologize if i'm stating something that has already been said, missing the point, or speaking out of turn but this is my theory that me and my friends cooked up a little while ago. What if ichigo is some kind of experiment. Possibly a clone of Isshin. Or maybe some form of living hogyoku prototype. One that could defend itself. We don't know if his mom REALLY birthed ichigo. You don't have to be blood to love someone as family. Thats what the whole word nakama means. I have a foster mom that loves me as if i came out of her. why else would aizen know the things he knows and be so interested in ichigo? And why else would isshin and urahara seem to be in on it? Also, Ichigo has tremendous ability at only 15/16. I mean he was able to go toe to toe with kenpachi and byakyua. Granted byakyua was due to hollowfication. I understand that ichigo's ability was triggered by rukia, but even then rukia was suprised at ichigo's sword suggesting that ichigo had some hidden potential that was triggered by the transfer. Now can you really say that aizen would pass up the opportunity to test on such an exceptional subject? Not only that, but aizen said he had been following him from birth! Birth! Now again, it's a crazy ass theory that's not very well constructed, mostly because tired. But It seems to fit.
    Not entirely new by any means, the problem however, is that EVERYONE recognizes Masaski as Ichigo's biological mother, because there would otherwise be absolutely no reason whatsoever to emphasize that Ichigo is half human, half shinigami. Yes, it is likely Aizen may have had a hand in Ichigo's birth, but not necessarily because he was the one who birthed him.

Veteran Member
    You know, now that aizen + ichigo have reached this entirely new level yet to be seen, I have been wondering how the hell kubo could keep all the captains/VCs/ichigos friends in the game. I mean, will bleach have to end after this arc, or could kubo keep it alive? Answer- Kubo could easily keep it alive, and keep the characters in the game, and actually reasonable.

I mean, thinking things through, aizen could get hurt/die w/e, needs to go away for a while/ calm time for a few months or something.. Then, either aizen comes back or new enemy appears for ichigo/SS. Yet, SS was smart and knew they needed to get stronger to take aizen/new enemy incoming, so theyve been training. Now, Koutotsu is gone.. Isshin said a large number or low-ranked shinigami can also stop the kouryuu current like he did for ichigo. And, seeing as SS knows they have to get stronger because of new enemy/aizen's recovery, they could make use of this to train some shinigami. This could allow many shinigami to get stronger..

Byakuya, hitsugaya, ken pachi, VCs, and rukia could use this to stay in a position where they can help SS/ichigo in a fight. At their current level, they would be worthless against some opponents, and its kinda lame if aizen came back alone, or the new enemy was alone. They will probably have sidekicks or lackeys that are pretty strong, so everyones level will need to increase. Its a reasonable (although hyperbolic time-chamber :-/) way to increase their strength. Plus, the shinigami would be ok with it cause they dont have human lifespans.

Also, Isshin, urahara, yoruichi, ukitake, kyoraku, captain commander, unohana, and now ichigo dont need to really increase their strength, seeing as we havent seen their full strength. Mayuri also, but thats only because of his drugs and poisons and technology he could use.

Now, with ichigos friends.. They probably shouldnt enter the "hyperbolic time-chamber" as they will age.. But i guess at their rate of growth, it wouldnt be that unreasonable to have them get strong enough to help ichigo.. they could increase their strength plenty in that amount of time.. with maybe a little bit of the time-chamber, if needed.

Plus, squad zero would add a considerable amount of power to SS if they get to help.. or if they are their enemies then the captains would need to get stronger for sure.. (for whenever kubo decides to add King's Realm, anyway... Itd be a shame if he didnt anyway. )

Oh, and the vizards.. are possibly strong enough already.. only kensei used bankai against an opponent that he could have actually won against, although he loss.. :( But we dont really know their full strength either, but id assume higher than a captains seeing as they have hollow powers + shinigami powers, and some were already captains and the others were VCs..

*sigh* Another wall of text from me today.. O.o
    Anyway, this theory was just cause i saw some people saying bleach would have to end pretty soon or something like that + i was wondering how hed keep the captains (besides 3) able to help SS in the next case. Unless he actually decides to just have all those captains/VCs/ vizards die. Then hed have to introduce other characters for SS.. but meh.. i dont think hed do that.. Anyways, thats if he decides to escalate the power, which id have he would.. because the power gap between byakuya and ichigo is just too large, the way i see it anyway.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Lets also remember that SS is deeply rooted in tradition. Some of these traditions prevent things like experimenting with hollowification, and may be some other experimental methods for training. Imo, urahara will come up with some way to allow SS to gain considerable strength. Maybe they too will master their hollow powers and start to use them just to help in the fight against Aizen or some other huge villainous force that may take the place of Aizen down the line. They must embrace the entirety of the soul in order to defeat the strongest opponents. Such as the Vasto lorde.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Veteran Member
    True, there could be many other ways. Although every shinigami having hollow powers.. i dunno.. some wouldnt even want it. I dont think many others should go that route, if possible.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Guys, do you really think that the whole Soul Society goes into "time-chamber" training ? Right after Aizen excapes ?! Hell no I say !!

Bleach is now facing the last arc in my opinion. What else could there be besides Aizen as the main antagonist ? I dont think so, however I do believe that Aizen will make an epic fight. Like 30-50 chapters long struggle until Ichigo finally destroys him.

What I think happens is that Aizen will get to the "god", kills him, powers up .. just to have Ichigo kill him anyway and take the seat of the "god"
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Guys, do you really think that the whole Soul Society goes into "time-chamber" training ? Right after Aizen excapes ?! Hell no I say !!

Bleach is now facing the last arc in my opinion. What else could there be besides Aizen as the main antagonist ? I dont think so, however I do believe that Aizen will make an epic fight. Like 30-50 chapters long struggle until Ichigo finally destroys him.

What I think happens is that Aizen will get to the "god", kills him, powers up .. just to have Ichigo kill him anyway and take the seat of the "god"
    Do you really think kubo would end it when there is still the explanation of isshin.. and ryuken (ishidas father, i think thats his name, i could be wrong though) and also King's Realm. He also hinted King's Realm will have really strong fighters.. Which i personally think it implies they have strong enemies.. I mean, kubo could leave aizen as the main protagonist, or create a new one for king's realm arc.. but i think thered have to be one. It'd be a waste as i keep saying. :-/

And, SS doing harsh, long training would be good for them.. it seems like they are weak at the moment. Especially because they are missing 3 captains. But you could actually get off with ichigo not being all-powerful if you could say that the captains are weaker than they should be right now... As in, the standard is lower. Cept for ukitake and kyoraku.. maybe unohana. And i only really think its a possibility.. I mean, itd be to make it so ichigo wasnt a god.. and his allies could actually help him.. (pretty much, to "weaken" ichigo.. Seeing as he seems to be that strong now anyway..)