Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Weird Theory

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    He could have been in human world before losing his powers. He could have been there for years before losing his powers. Plus, did he seal or lose them? Can't quite remember.. But for some reason i recall someone mentioning that he had sealed his powers and just got them back.. But can't really recall which is true. XD
    When he fought Grand Fisher he said his powers had been sealed until recently. How they were sealed and when was never explained.

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    When he fought Grand Fisher he said his powers had been sealed until recently. How they were sealed and when was never explained.
    Thats what i had thought. Just wasnt positive. I do believe urahara mentioned something like "how does it feel to have your powers back, after 20 years." But never learned how. But i was just saying he could have had his powers sealed after having been on earth for a long time already.

True but if SS had knew about it then he would have been dragged back like Rukia before that happened. Unless he hid or was forced to I dont see any other reason for him being sealed on earth. Heck Urahara was practically banished for the last 100 years and he didnt get his powers sealed.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Veteran Member
    I never had said that SS had known about it.. It was possible though. We have no idea of how his powers were sealed. We dont even know if it was SS that sealed his powers. Could have been king's realm or even aizen for all we know.

I will say this, urahara had gotten away before they could have even tried to seal his powers, really. They were punishing him and tessai when yoruichi saved them. They had no other chance to go and seal his powers once he got to earth. I mean, they had to look for him, but aizen thought of him as no big threat anymore, so no reason to have central 46 send anyone.. I mean, at least 2 captains would have to have been sent to do it, and most of the ones back then were vizards or urahara, and the others would probably have not gone to seal his powers because they still didnt believe him to be that bad. (most likely, something like a lingering friendship) I mean, there was no hardcore evidence, and kyoraku had thought aizen was suspicious... It would have been really risky to send people after them, is my point. One might have listened and believed uraharas story, and thats more enemies for aizen early on. He would have had to have waited a long time before being able to send some people... and by then urahara was pretty well hidden, and one might question aizen as to how he knew his whereabouts when no one else could find him. Although he could just use his shikai and no more worries. Although, we still dont know all the details about it, so it might be risky for aizen to do something for such a long term thing.

So thats a good and reasonable explanation as to why uraharas powers werent sealed at all, even if they were going to do it. O.o

Got to love all the unknowns
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Veteran Member
    Yep.. Bleach has a shitload of them.. It will be interesting when kishi actually decides to fill the holes.. Probably after ichigo vs gin and isshin vs aizen end.. not too long hopefully, anyway. I wonder how far ahead he planned all of this, if at all (id have to say some parts he had to... ) XD

Most good writers already have the ending in mind before they start, granted its not usually in stone because things have to develop but its bad when you leave your story with a bunch of holes. To me he just is constantly opening holes and not really filling very many in his story is beginning to look like swiss cheese. Sometimes the readers get frustrated when the writer does that but more then not it keeps the reader interested, but unlike Oda Tite takes to long for story development.

Still the more we learn the more we can rule out and until then nearly anything is game. We need hints at least but thats not really his style.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Actually we have a pretty good idea how Isshin lost his powers. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that Isshin is the one who was turned human by Urahara's stealth Gigai. It also doesn't take a genius to figure out how his powers mysteriously returned 20 years later when he lives with Ichigo....

Quote Originally Posted by Focht View Post
    Actually we have a pretty good idea how Isshin lost his powers. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that Isshin is the one who was turned human by Urahara's stealth Gigai. It also doesn't take a genius to figure out how his powers mysteriously returned 20 years later when he lives with Ichigo....
    But Ichigo isn't 20 years old.

Yeah and your point about Ichigo being less then 20 years old means?

Did someone not explain the concept of Marriage to you?
    Are you so young that your delicate mind can't understand the concepts of courtship and trying to have kids?
    Do you think Ichigo's dad got himself a Gigai and immediately boinked Ichigo's mom?