Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Weird Theory

Weird Theory

I used to think that Isshin was a member of a noble family (most likely Shiba) of soul society who maybe was cast out because of some law. However I have been pondering the thought what if he was an experiment of Aizen. Aizen was able to make shinigami into hollows 100 years ago but had not perfected the experiment maybe he had when he made Isshin but Isshin escaped and found love in the human world and was hidden in a gigai thanks to Urahara.

Part of my theory stems from the fact that maybe its not the high spiritual energy but the form of energy Ichigo gives off that gives all of his friends powers. It is the reason for this energy that the town has become the area where the key to the king of soul society can be made.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Yh I totally agree mabe that would explain how he knew about the vizards

Nah

I would have to disagree

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

you're right...it is a weird theory.

Dunno tho, anything is possible in bleach.

or

what is aizen is an experiment of isshin...and isshin faild aizen and went back to the royal guard and aizen has been looking for him to get revenge
    Spoiler!

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Its possible but I dont think it will happen.

Well the reason why Ichigo's friends developed powers has already been explained. Since Ichigo can't control his reiatsu, it constantly 'leaks' out. And due to constant exposure to that reiatsu, his friends began developing abilities of their own. I certainly don't think Ichigo is the reason Karakura town is the place to make a King's Key. Aizen more than likely picked out Karakura town as the place to carry out business long before Ichigo was born.

Now if Isshin were created due to Aizen's experimentation, I don't really know how that could of been a failure. Isshin apparently seamlessly assimilated into the Gotei 13, even becoming a Captain. But I'll leave it at that and say I definitely don't believe this theory at all.

Sorry I dont know if I made it clear I wasnt calling Isshin a failed experiment but the perfected form of his experiments. I dont fully believe this theory myself just throwing it out there. Urahara was the one who made the comment why his friends were changing but it doesnt explain where Ichigo gets his beyond abnormal energy from.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Nah I'm still of the theory Isshin was one of the 2 other 4 noble clans and he held a special position in SS or was a former 10th Squad Captain.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Well... I think your theory fails on the fact that Isshin seems older than Aizen alone. The conclusion is thus that Isshin was born before Aizen was, and everything else from there will make your theory highly unbelievable.