Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Edo Tensei

Quote Originally Posted by Masgrande View Post
    Orochimaru could have learnt it from the Scroll of Seals that Naruto stole in the first chapter, somebody said it has kinjutsu's sealed inside.
    This. End thread.

I really wanna see Naruto get that scroll... if he combines that with his new possession of the Key, he's golden. Pretty sure he deserves to inherit the scroll of jutsus left down by the Kages, it's a practical use of the "Will of Fire" motif.

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    ^yeah I think you need dna example of the one you want to use. Yes sandaime is called the professor but he did not even tried to learn an evil technique like that. What I'm curious about is that the 2nd hokage is the one who invented edo tensei
    Maybe he created the technique so the senjus could fight sharingan with sharingan.

Quote Originally Posted by lunchroomclassic View Post
    Maybe he created the technique so the senjus could fight sharingan with sharingan.
    A new poster and you posted something smart? Can I buy you a drink dear sir or ma'am?

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Why is it hard to believe that Orochimaru had learned that forbidden jutsu from that forbidden scroll? He was a scientist but also very obcessed for being Immortal. Oro wanted to learn every jutsu and for doing that, he had to be Immortal.

So he probably did some re-search, found some information that the 2th Hokage used a forbidden jutsu.. and being One of the Legendary Sannins with great power, he could easily manipulate the guards who were protecting the scroll with somekind of Genjutsu. ( I assume that scroll is being protected.. though Naruto stole it very easily ;p )

Forbidden Scroll by the previous Hokage.. its great to know that Naruto is going to learn another forbidden jutsu from that scroll

- Kage Bunshin was forbidden, but it became Naruto's best Jutsu.

I also think that, " That Jutsu " isn't the Dead Demon Consuming Seal.. but probably a jutsu for gaining control over the Kyuubi. IF The Dead Demon Seal was written in the " forbidden " scroll, then why didn't Orochimaru knew about it?? ( assuming that Edo Tensei was written inside this scroll,.. don't understand me wrong )

Orochimaru was suprised when Sarutobi used a jutsu, that he didn't knew about and IF HE READ that forbidden scroll, he must have seen the Dead Demon Scroll..
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Orochimaru could have accessed the scroll prior to Minato adding the Death God jutsu to it. Who knows!

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    Why is it hard to believe that Orochimaru had learned that forbidden jutsu from that forbidden scroll? He was a scientist but also very obcessed for being Immortal. Oro wanted to learn every jutsu and for doing that, he had to be Immortal.

So he probably did some re-search, found some information that the 2th Hokage used a forbidden jutsu.. and being One of the Legendary Sannins with great power, he could easily manipulate the guards who were protecting the scroll with somekind of Genjutsu. ( I assume that scroll is being protected.. though Naruto stole it very easily ;p )

Forbidden Scroll by the previous Hokage.. its great to know that Naruto is going to learn another forbidden jutsu from that scroll

- Kage Bunshin was forbidden, but it became Naruto's best Jutsu.

I also think that, " That Jutsu " isn't the Dead Demon Consuming Seal.. but probably a jutsu for gaining control over the Kyuubi. IF The Dead Demon Seal was written in the " forbidden " scroll, then why didn't Orochimaru knew about it?? ( assuming that Edo Tensei was written inside this scroll,.. don't understand me wrong )

Orochimaru was suprised when Sarutobi used a jutsu, that he didn't knew about and IF HE READ that forbidden scroll, he must have seen the Dead Demon Scroll..
    previous hokage = 4th

the seal contains info about narutos kyuubi seal if i am not mistaken + ofc other jutsus whatever

Where is it even confirmed that the dead demon seal is written in the forbidden scroll?

Quote Originally Posted by lunchroomclassic View Post
    Indeed this is probably why Tobimaru created Edo Tensei

I hadn't really given the reason behind its creation much thought but this makes the most sense.

good post!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    Where is it even confirmed that the dead demon seal is written in the forbidden scroll?
    I don't think it's confirmed.

Point is: If Edo tensei was Tobirama's Jutsu, then as former Hokage it is likely that he passed on his knowledge in some Tome that is handed to succeeding Hokages, hence the idea of it being in the forbidden scroll.

Even if it is not in the "forbidden scroll" per se, it still could be in some other script. Afterall, Orochimaru did not invent it, Tobirama did.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !