Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Edo Tensei

Hybrid View

Edo Tensei

I'm so bored I came here after ages of not posting just to say this.

Remember I said the 3rd got hokage at a young age and everyone said i was being too literal but a future chapter confirmed it. Ok so basically when orochimaru was around the second would have been dead based on the ages of the characters as orochimaru wasnt around at the time the 3rd became hokage. SO how did he learn edo tensei if only the second knew it and was already dead before even orochimaru's birth? Also if the third is the professor who posesses all the jutsu how come he didnt know it? Anyyyyways back to not posting for ages.
    PEIN IS OBITO CLICK THIS TO SEE THE PROOF!!

Statistics show I am an idiot

Orochimaru, the man who almost stopped Akatsuki from being formed.
    Spoiler!

Maybe he just obtained it through other info? O_o

^yeah I think you need dna example of the one you want to use. Yes sandaime is called the professor but he did not even tried to learn an evil technique like that. What I'm curious about is that the 2nd hokage is the one who invented edo tensei

Orochimaru could have learnt it from the Scroll of Seals that Naruto stole in the first chapter, somebody said it has kinjutsu's sealed inside.

''Brother running with a torch and not a damn thing you can do about it!''

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    ^yeah I think you need dna example of the one you want to use. Yes sandaime is called the professor but he did not even tried to learn an evil technique like that. What I'm curious about is that the 2nd hokage is the one who invented edo tensei
    PLEASE, please, please. There is no DNA involved. Read some of POW's posts with Databook and Manga excerpts.

Quote Originally Posted by Masgrande View Post
    Orochimaru could have learnt it from the Scroll of Seals that Naruto stole in the first chapter, somebody said it has kinjutsu's sealed inside.
    The Most likely explanation is from scrolls, agreed.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    PLEASE, please, please. There is no DNA involved. Read some of POW's posts with Databook and Manga excerpts.
    I stand corrected. So it needs souls not dna. interesting to know that the dead body summoned can still use techniques like the rinnegan and sharingan just like the 1st was able to use mokuton right? So the bloodline limit is directed through ones soul?

I still have questions but I rather post it on the ask a question thread

This is exactly right as Orochimaru as Jiraya explained it began his obsession with Kinjutsu after his parents died. He broke into the Kage office and found several hidden Forbidden scrolls one of which was Edo Tensei as well as some of the ground work for his Revival jutsu.

Orochimaru was a mad scientist always with his nose in the books ..er scroll... whatever searching for the next great jutsu.

In the Naruto world most of the great jutsu's are built on the research & works of the past just like Technology in the real world.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

This. End thread.

I really wanna see Naruto get that scroll... if he combines that with his new possession of the Key, he's golden. Pretty sure he deserves to inherit the scroll of jutsus left down by the Kages, it's a practical use of the "Will of Fire" motif.

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Maybe he created the technique so the senjus could fight sharingan with sharingan.