Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Edo Tensei

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    susano'o can defeat edo tensei.. and if the death seal summons a shinigami, then susano'o as an aragami should be able to fight him.. a fight between gods, niiice
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    susano'o can defeat edo tensei.. and if the death seal summons a shinigami, then susano'o as an aragami should be able to fight him.. a fight between gods, niiice
    Exactly what I've been hoping to see. Not sure how their powers would work against each other, but it'd be sweet if Naruto could come up with a deity to match Sasuke's.

edo tensei makes shinobi weaker than before.

the thing that makes the strong shinobi great shinobi is ambition..hate..will of fire..motivation. edo tensei takes that away. so any shinobi will be a lot weaker.

With the new revelations, more precisely the DNA part, do you think Madara could allow Kabuto to get access to all those Uchiha eyes? I doubt it, cuz it would be a disgrace for the clan, but still, how awesome would an ET Uchiha army be!!
    Spoiler!

It wouldn't surprise me if Madara tried something like that. It'd be a cool way to show us whether or not Edo Tensei truly has risks.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeFlash View Post
    With the new revelations, more precisely the DNA part, do you think Madara could allow Kabuto to get access to all those Uchiha eyes? I doubt it, cuz it would be a disgrace for the clan, but still, how awesome would an ET Uchiha army be!!
    I think he just might. I doubt Madara would care about a disgrace to the clan that he hated after their betrayal of him. I don't think he would let Kabuto do it, but rather do it himself, as he has seen the jutsu (with his sharingan and experience) and can do it himself, plus he has 1000's of zetsu he can use as the sacrificial bodies.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

yeah, I see how Madara wouldn't care that much bout the clan, I meant he wouldn't accept Uchihas being pawns to a "nobody" (to Madara's eyes). But him using the tech to literally raise an Uchiha army might be more plausible.

And seeing how Kabuto seems afraid of Madara, him not mentioning the downside of ET precisely because he knows Madara can copy techs is also something plausible. Once Madara weakened by the side effects, Kabuto would have a better chance of winning against him.
    Spoiler!

Anyone else realize that Kabuto could just ET Summon Nagato and force him to tell him all he knows about the Rinnega/Sage of the Six Paths?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbr241 View Post
    Anyone else realize that Kabuto could just ET Summon Nagato and force him to tell him all he knows about the Rinnega/Sage of the Six Paths?
    You mean that what Tobi had showed him on the table, with Tobi already told at hokage council (Kabuto just has to know what happened there, if not more) ?

You know, I was just thinking, there are probably a number of different soul-sealing jutsus out there, beyond the Fourth Hokage's. If nothing else, a variation on the containment seal used for the tailed beasts would work. It wouldn't be permanent, like the Fourth's, but it would probably work to restrain the zombies until they could deal with Kabuto.