Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Edo Tensei

Shiki Fuijin Unsealing technique is going to be pure win so much better then a mere Edo Tensei....

Quote Originally Posted by Focht View Post
    Shiki Fuijin Unsealing technique is going to be pure win so much better then a mere Edo Tensei....
    Yeah, somehow I thought of that a couple of days, too. Someone able to use the abilities of the souls sealed by Shiki Fuujin would be much better.

Based on the current speculation state of who was in Oro's third casket, it's possible ET can use souls that have been sealed by the Death God.
    Spoiler!

The Third casket never showed up in the manga only in the anime. Even then it never opened....

I think souls sealed inside the Death God shouldn't be accessible through Edo Tensei (or anything else for that matter). Even death doesn't seem to be a big problem for these weird techniques (Edo Tensei and Pain's guy who could revive anyone in a couple of seconds), but i'd like the Death God to be a solid limit.

(This isn't based on anything, just wishful thinking)

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Like any other seal, there are ways to break through or loophole around it. Shiki Fuuin should be no exception. Edo Tensei is an Otherworldly ressurection, so if the souls are contained in some otherworldly body, then its only logical that it would be summonable.

As OrangeFlash said a couple posts back, The speculation of what the 3rd coffin was is clearly the only remaining Hokage other than the 3rd (the 4th) Yes it wasn't shown in the manga, but it was implied. Therefore its safe to assume Edo Tensei can dance around seals

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru-sensei View Post
    Like any other seal, there are ways to break through or loophole around it. Shiki Fuuin should be no exception. Edo Tensei is an Otherworldly ressurection, so if the souls are contained in some otherworldly body, then its only logical that it would be summonable.

As OrangeFlash said a couple posts back, The speculation of what the 3rd coffin was is clearly the only remaining Hokage other than the 3rd (the 4th) Yes it wasn't shown in the manga, but it was implied. Therefore its safe to assume Edo Tensei can dance around seals
    The only problem i see here is that the Death God should be kinda like a jinchuuriki. You'd have unseal the soul inside it before being able to summon it. Or ar you saying that someone could summon Naruto's half of the Demon Fox just like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Focht View Post
    The Third casket never showed up in the manga only in the anime. Even then it never opened....
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/117/18/
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/117/19/

The fact that in the anime that the 3rd one said Yon or four on it is a good argument against the theory based on the manga, but not this part.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seke View Post
    The only problem i see here is that the Death God should be kinda like a jinchuuriki. You'd have unseal the soul inside it before being able to summon it. Or ar you saying that someone could summon Naruto's half of the Demon Fox just like that?
    Perhaps just any old regular summoning wouldn't work for the likes of something that as of now only Madara was able to summon (this being the Kyuubi)

Edo Tensei wouldn't work on a half of the Kyuubi becuase the Kyuubi isn't dead. All I've been saying is that its safe to assume that Edo Tensei can work around seals as its implied that Orochimaru was able to summon the 4th. things we don't know are what exactly it is the 3rd did to stop that 3rd coffin from coming forth.

I don't think he did anything I think it just did not show up.

The souls of 4 previous Hokage are sealed inside the Death God's stomach for all eternity. Unless something breaks that seal they won't come out. Edo Tensei can summon souls, but it can't break the seal and there is nothing to suggest that it can.