Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll

36 66.67%

14 25.93%

2 3.70%

2 3.70%

0 0%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    ummmm we saw his eyes open like twice in the manga but i dont feel like searching for those pages.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Isshin literally having his face kicked in made the chapter for me.

Metered progression, Isshin's skills must be pretty formidable if even Aizen says it's powerful enough that he can't even sense him, Ichigo's maturity surfaces, and BINGO here comes Gin finally.

5/5

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by drgnx View Post
    What if the hougyoku turns out to be Aizens master and eats him up like the Bakkōtō from the Amagai filler arc?
    Maybe but then thats just wasteful. I mean Aizen's been kickin' ass this whole time and then gets eaten up by the one thing he's been using the most? Seems possible but unrealistic at the moment
    "I'm gonna drop a double cup on your tennis balls!"

What if the hougyoku turns out to be Aizens master and eats him up like the Bakkōtō from the Amagai filler arc?
    that is possible.

Has anyone else noticed that Gin's sword is very small? It keeps me coming back to what Isshin dad said against the Grand Fisher.

Spoiler!

EDIT: Also while snooping around I found this treasure

Gin: So... you're Kurosaki Itchigo
    Itchigo: You know me?
    Gin: So, he does exist.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by fabiotoy View Post
    Probaly it was some reiatsu that made "wind bullet".
    My first thought was Cero-like. But not a hollow kind. I can't remember if we saw something like this before.
    EDIT:EDIT: stupid comment

Quote Originally Posted by Kyosuke View Post
    Maybe but then thats just wasteful. I mean Aizen's been kickin' ass this whole time and then gets eaten up by the one thing he's been using the most? Seems possible but unrealistic at the moment
    I get what you mean, but at some point, Aizen is going to have to lose or be pushed to the edge, its normally at those points that these twists of events occur.
    Spoiler!

I get what you mean, but at some point, Aizen is going to have to lose or be pushed to the edge, its normally at those points that these twists of events occur.
    Or he simply stops Ishin in the middle of their fight...says "just as planned" and then the Hyogyoko awakens ....then he'll just do a troll/plotkai and disappear for the moment

he'll prob spend another year sitting on some chair before making a move (srsly, the dude is immune to hemorrhoids!)

Quote Originally Posted by AmarSa View Post
    Man, I really liked the chapter, I liked how Isshin blew Aizen away, the only thing I generally dislike in most Bleach chapters is that Kubo is wasting way too many pages and panels in this manga.
    I want to see a chapter again where the paper is optimally used, please Kubo, move the story along a little bit faster.
    This is something I wholeheartedly agree with, Kubo just LOVES using a double page spread for trivial moments. The worst so far was the double pages given over to a Getsuga Tensho against Ulquiorra way back in the Hueco Mundo arc when Ichigo and he meet in that tower stairs bit.

And entire page that was essentially black, sometimes I think its to cut corners or something.

Otherwise loved the chapter though, Gin's bankai is something many have wanted to see for years.

i should say im surprised they cut it off at the bankai, but that be a lie, and Aizen vs ishin fabulous.
    I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body, and fire is my blood. I have created over a thousand blades. Unknown to Death. Nor known to life. Have withstood pain to create many weapons. Yet, those hands will never hold anything.