59. You may not vote on this poll

44 74.58%

10 16.95%

2 3.39%

0 0%

3 5.08%
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    It will be interesting to see how luffy will become after this. Maybe some sasuke-themed character who wants revenge on the marines? ^^
    God no,, one is already more then my stomach can handle.
    Glad I was right about Mihawk not wanting to fight Shanks. Bracing myself for another week without OP.

Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    I've read the last 50-60 chapters or so, the war, whitebeard and ace was what got me interested. I'll prolly finish the whole thing when I have downloaded it all. That's the reason I get confused sometimes reading it cause I haven't read from start.
    blimey. you've kinda ruined the manga for yourself there! god knows how anyone can jump into a story 520 chapters deep.

ah well horses for courses!

I honestly don't think Oda would make Luffy undergo a complete personality change.

Perhaps more mature and sad at first, but seeing as his brother was just killed right in front of him after Luffy risked going through the greatest prison of all time, full of the most notorious pirates in the world and nearly died fighting Magellan and STILL couldn't save Ace I'd be more surprised if he wasn't upset.

He'll probably beat himself up for it, but a revenge obsessed Luffy would almost ruin his character. Now a hate for Akainu and Blackbeard however sounds pretty reasonable.

Mihawk and Shanks seem to have a common sense of comraderie seeing as Mihawk called off his attack and said he was fine fighting Whitebeard but refused to fight Shanks. That or maybe it's still the whole, I refuse to fight a one-armed man thing.

Really digging the Shanks and Buggy interaction. Buggy might have a Super-Nova level bounty after this.

Oh Oda, why must you take a break when you're on such a roll. Well you do deserve it though. Here's to waiting for an inevitable, awesome chap.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by initialdeemo View Post
    blimey. you've kinda ruined the manga for yourself there! god knows how anyone can jump into a story 520 chapters deep.

ah well horses for courses!
    :( but the handbanana told me to read it this way, he said that's exactly how he got into the manga, lol. Curse him.

well maybe they are watchin anime thats why they skipped that 520 chapters..
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    :( but the handbanana told me to read it this way, he said that's exactly how he got into the manga, lol. Curse him.
    Don't listen to that noob. I started reading One Piece during the invasion of Impel. While reading that I was watching the anime and got caught up.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Don't listen to that noob. I started reading One Piece during the invasion of Impel. While reading that I was watching the anime and got caught up.
    got a point here.. i also did that, on the Ennies Lobby arc.. i didnt read the manga, i watched it on Anime..

well lets just GO BACK TO TOPIC!!!!

hee haw!

Okay Chapter, it wasn't that exciting.

Manga: Naruto, One piece, Bleach, Soul Eater, D.Gray Man, Blazer Drive, Deadman Wonderland, Y+M, Gamaran(28.13), Wolf Guy, Death Note, Gantz, and much much more.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Coby, was affected by haki + he was about to get killed by sakasuki (Akainu)...so his face aint that surprising...

Great chapter overall, but the last panels need some revision....shanks and sengokus conversation needs to be clarified...