Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar

Are you guys still waiting for unohana to save the day?

i brought this up at the beginning of the last arc (ichigo saving inoue from hueco mondo) and alot of people disagreed with me. Alot of people seem to think that unohana is some super powerful captain, even going as far as sayign she is one of the strongest captains - but now in all three arcs (soul society rescue, hueco mundo rescue, aizen attacks karakura) unohana has done absolutely nothing, NOTHING,

ok she has good deductive skills and is a great healer but thats her limit, in terms of fighting id be surprised if she could beat grimjow, look i dont mean to go on about how much i hate unohana, i dont hate her its just i hate the idea that so many people are waiting for her to save the day but that day will never come, hence the question i pose is...
    ...are you guys still waiting for unohana to save the day?

(and please dont mention the databook,its fan made enit so holds no value)
    http://cheeseboy18193.deviantart.com/art/Hollow-Ichigo-Tiem-118848371
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day
    Teach a man to fish you feed him for life

I never was a big fan of Unohana myself, but I'm sure she's pretty capable of fighting herself. Otherwise, there wouldn't be no sense behind the comment (Shinji IIRC) that it was a good idea that Ichigo brought Unohana instead of Inoue.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Im with you man. I dont know why everyone thinks shes some ultra powerful captain.

Maybe just to heal the wounded than to fight.

Manga: Naruto, One piece, Bleach, Soul Eater, D.Gray Man, Blazer Drive, Deadman Wonderland, Y+M, Gamaran(28.13), Wolf Guy, Death Note, Gantz, and much much more.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

does it matter? she is just part of aizens plan so she can't save the day.

It took me awhile to accept it but shes the Tsuande of Bleach....I'm sorry .....I'm really sorry....

She will never own anyone.

Bye

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    It took me awhile to accept it but shes the Tsuande of Bleach....I'm sorry .....I'm really sorry....

She will never own anyone.

Bye
    Yeah, maybe.. shes still pretty strong.. but yeah..

What i dont get is how everyone is terrified of her.. but i guess thats just like people are afraid of tsunade. Cept the only strong person afraid of her was jaraiya.. She has actually scared some captains with her glare.. O.o

I at least wanna see her fight damnit.. >.<

Well she is the oldest Captain next to Yamamoto.

The older you are in Bleach, the more stronger and experienced you are too. She does seem to have quite the reputation though. Battle crazy squad 11 pick on her squad, but cower in fear whenever she's around.

She's definitely someone most people don't wanna mess with, but like most people have already stated her forte lies in healing.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    Well she is the oldest Captain next to Yamamoto.

The older you are in Bleach, the more stronger and experienced you are too. She does seem to have quite the reputation though. Battle crazy squad 11 pick on her squad, but cower in fear whenever she's around.

She's definitely someone most people don't wanna mess with, but like most people have already stated her forte lies in healing.
    And other female tasks like cooking, and cleaning. And making that bathroom floor sparkle.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    And other female tasks like cooking, and cleaning. And making that bathroom floor sparkle.
    LMFAO. Agreed. And let's not forget the bedroom.

Anyways, I'm just waiting for something to happen, anything.