Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    She has a captain level reiatsu. A dozen super powerful reiatsu fighting each other would probably crumple Inoue to the floor like it has in the past. Wheras Unohana with her reiatsu would be able to stay on her feet and move to where she is needed in healing.

I also think she has way more battlefield experience as a medic than Inoue, including situational awareness.

Obviously she isnt a fighter, have you seen her friggin Bankai lol

For the above reasons I think Shinji? made the comment(also because they possibly doubt her loyalties/reprogramming that may have been done to her subconscious), but IMO Inoue being there and being in trouble would be a driving factor for Ichigo to go apeshit mad on Aizen and transform into god mode, which I've always felt Bleach was leading up to. (Remember, ichigo keeps becoming stronger because he has to in order to protect his friends *cough Inoue*) Can he become stronger simply to kill Aizen if he isnt directly threatening anyone he really cares about?

Well to me she already saving the day. I know Kubo not showing it right now but at this moment (and I sure do hope so) she's probably healing the injured and to me thats saving the day.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I'm sure she has some pep in her step, I mean sure I doubt she's a yamamoto but to right her off as a 'kon' among captains is crazy.

Also I think ppl bought into the 'glare' too much, in basically every anime male characters are afraid of female characters regardless of strength, it could just be like that here. I mean, while I don't think she's gonna be the 'secret' of the captains I'm sure she isn't a chump to be trifled with.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar
    id say shes the weakest of all the captains, god knows how many chapters and we aint seen her do jack all, shes just a healer and thats all shel ever be
    http://cheeseboy18193.deviantart.com/art/Hollow-Ichigo-Tiem-118848371
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day
    Teach a man to fish you feed him for life

Quote Originally Posted by tensa zangetsu View Post
    id say shes the weakest of all the captains, god knows how many chapters and we aint seen her do jack all, shes just a healer and thats all shel ever be
    the fact that we havent seen her doing anything might indicate tha she really is very strong.

Notice shes so unimportant Aizen didnt even bother to attack her when he was slashing down captains and vizards alike.

Shes a background ninja!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dxkj View Post
    She has a captain level reiatsu. A dozen super powerful reiatsu fighting each other would probably crumple Inoue to the floor like it has in the past. Wheras Unohana with her reiatsu would be able to stay on her feet and move to where she is needed in healing.

I also think she has way more battlefield experience as a medic than Inoue, including situational awareness.

Obviously she isnt a fighter, have you seen her friggin Bankai lol

For the above reasons I think Shinji? made the comment(also because they possibly doubt her loyalties/reprogramming that may have been done to her subconscious), but IMO Inoue being there and being in trouble would be a driving factor for Ichigo to go apeshit mad on Aizen and transform into god mode, which I've always felt Bleach was leading up to. (Remember, ichigo keeps becoming stronger because he has to in order to protect his friends *cough Inoue*) Can he become stronger simply to kill Aizen if he isnt directly threatening anyone he really cares about?
    don't ever compare a captain with inoue thats just an insult to soul society itself fair enough inoue has a unique gift but never compare her with a captain...

and people don't write her off it is said that her real speciality is sword fighting and she's a master in the kendo style ... come on members of the 11th squad are afraid of her i aint seen them scared of other lady characters so who ever said that males act a bit funny around women in anime that don't apply here however me saying this doesn't mean i think she can save the day

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Notice shes so unimportant Aizen didnt even bother to attack her when he was slashing down captains and vizards alike.

Shes a background ninja!
    that is cold but seems to be true.... just a thought but what if she is so strong. Aizen didn't want to fight her until he used the Hougyoku
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post

Shes a background ninja!
    well hyori was unimportant too but gin slashed her.dont forget that toshiro is also unimportant to aizen but he slashed him.

Notice how other captains act around her it shows less to the fact that she is week. Yes I know that I wrote a thread complaining about why the most powerful characters refuse to use their bankai yet. Still the fact remains the most powerful characters havent shown their full power yet and we can assume by this that she may very well be one of them.

Also we didnt see much of her after Ichigo comes back for all we know she could be headed back to help the injured fighters first she wasnt seen charging in so Aizen had no need to attack her. As Urahara explained that members of her squad are trained in fighting and healing and thus it would make sense as captain she would have the ability to attack or defend in a battle
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT