Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Unohana saving the day? Never gonna happen...

We have more chances of Kon developing bankai, Ukitake mysteriously healing a missing chuck of meat from his body, yamaji's beard going ssj or hitsugaya using some technique (that he can use once in a life-time) to sprout an ice arm and leg, than her saving the day. Aizen can go through her like a knife through butter if he wants to...hell, a slap from Gin could prob put her into a coma for another 10 chapters or so.

Heck there are more chances of Don Kanonji showing up and buwahaha Aizen to death, than unohana actually being of some use.
    Last edited by Marik; 03-31-2010 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    Unohana saving the day? Never gonna happen...

We have more chances of Kon developing bankai, Ukitake mysteriously healing a missing chuck of meat from his body, yamaji's beard going ssj or hitsugaya using some technique (that he can use once in a life-time) to sprout an ice arm and leg, than her saving the day. Aizen can go through her like a knife through butter if he wants to...hell, a slap from Gin could prob put her into a coma for another 10 chapters or so.

Heck there are more chances of Don Kanonji showing up and buwahaha Aizen to death, than unohana actually being of some use.
    hmmmm. i wonder if any of that was supposed to be funny.

unohana is a monster. tats why she hasnt fought yet. saving the most powerful for last. but save the day...no.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

The only thing she's good for is healing. I really doubt she's suited for combat....She's a captain simply because she has bakai, like with some other over-rated char, who's bankai melts at night *now that's just pathetic* (but you know who he is and I hope Aizen runs through him again so even more bleachtards cry)

My post wasn't meant to be funny, it was just to point out the obvious. If she goes against Aizen, she ends up wile ryujin jakka *damn, saying ryujin jakka ten times over sounds hilarious haha*

We all say she's a monster just because she hasn't fought...yet! But if we just go by her databook stats, then she's #2. But that would also mean that Aizen wouldn't of needed ww cause according to the dbook they are equal in power. But what happens? The most overpowered antagonist in bleach admits that he will lose in a 1 one 1 with jakka. (just because you have higher stats, doesn't mean your stronger than everybody...Just look at kenpachi. He doesn't have high stats *well, excluding stamina and reiatsu lmao*, but he crushes everybody else).

Ichigo was half dead, with only a piece of his shihakusho left, and he still had half of uno's reiatsu (and she was fresh cause she didn't fight anybody)...heck, at this point Ichigo's spit has more reiatsu than her, but just because he has a higher amount of reiatsu that doesn't mean he will defeat her, cause Ichigo lacks something she doesn't...kidou (scratch that...even with kidou, she's not match for Ichigo)

So she should utilize those skills to the best of her ability, which the only things she's good for atm is healing....But you're right, she is a monster....a healing monster

Gawd, how I'd wish she would die impaled through the throat by Gin, so that this manga would elevate to divine grounds.

I honestly believe Kubo forgets just who he writes into a scenario beyond the 'these two people are fighting' moments, because the entire arc so far has been 'X and X' fight and then 'X and X' fight and then 'X and X' fight (continue till blue in face). He needs to write down a list or something of 'what has happened and what will happen' otherwise Unohana will never so much as fart and stuff like Kensei fighting Wonderweisse (NOT) will occur every five minutes.

I want him to fight only for the soul reason that it might reveal more details that are unknown the story is annoying in the fact we have little story movement I feel like I am watching DBZ where they just power up for 5 episodes then fight for 2.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

I don't expect Unohana to save the day, but to downrate her before she has even shown what her bankai can do is kind of silly as well, as well as hyping her for the matter.

She is gonna be the next CC, you watch. SS will now focus on helping hollows get in touch with their inner shinigamis.

Srsly, I don't get here character anymore. Aizen didn't consider her real manpower.
    Spoiler!

Should have a poll for this. Simple yes or no.

I used to think she was imba pro. But now, after Gin's dissapointment, I'm having some doubts. Instead of surprising you, Kubo prefers to dissapoint you, so I reckon Unohana's not gonna live up to her hype. Not only that, but I doubt that Isshin, Ryuuken and Urahara will live up to our expectations of them. This is Kubo we're talking about.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Unahana has missed all oppurtunities to shine. Unless an onslought of new foes appear, the most she'll do is appear in a few panels looking concerned for Ichigo while he does the fighting.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Ok, I'm off the fence again!
    Unahana should let everyone bleed to death and go fight Aizen. Brilliant!
    Spoiler!