Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: One Piece 580

Also curiel.

i hope all the main pirates are all healed again...
    mostly luffy, i wonder how he is going to be after ace's death?? he is still in major shock!

Picture:
    Spoiler!

Mo pic bishes

Looks like we might get stuck with a love struck crewmate o well at least shes interesting
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

I like your character match-ups, rhonryle. I'm also predicting that Jimbei will join Luffy's crew, to follow through on his promise to Ace. And you know how his crew's all about keeping promises. Although I had a match-up between Sanji and Lafitte, since Lafitte's a senior member of the crew, and that Brook would take on another possible DF user. Oh well, that's neither here nor there on this thread.

Maybe Shanks will take both his straw hat and Ace's x-gallon hat, and offer either/both to Luffy when they eventually meet up, because I don't think Shanks will give either/both hats to somebody to have it delivered to Luffy. I just hope that Sengoku and/or Garp lay some serious damage to Blackbeard's crew before letting them get away. Otherwise, I'll fully consider the HR department of the WG to be totally inept when it promoting pirates to Shichibukai status...
    Simplicity is of its own grandeur...

After luffy will fully healed he must understand and accept the death of his brothers. Continue his adventure to fulfill his dream as the next pirate king.

Quote Originally Posted by StrataRazor View Post
    Maybe Shanks will take both his straw hat and Ace's x-gallon hat, and offer either/both to Luffy when they eventually meet up, because I don't think Shanks will give either/both hats to somebody to have it delivered to Luffy. I just hope that Sengoku and/or Garp lay some serious damage to Blackbeard's crew before letting them get away. Otherwise, I'll fully consider the HR department of the WG to be totally inept when it promoting pirates to Shichibukai status...
    that Ace's hat is not their in Marineford... He never wore that since he was caught by BB, it was left thier in Banaro Island..

btw, i like the way you blaming the HR dept of the WG.. hee haw!!!!..
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

RAW ONLINE in Manga Viewer
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...