Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 580

Hybrid View

One Piece 580

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoilers Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    • Along with the spoiler, add the source of it.
    • Put text spoilers in quote tags.
    • Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since theyre not accurate. You can post those translations in the Spoilers Discussion thread.
    • We really appreciate spoiler pictures but please post them with spoiler tags to guarantee a easy overview for the thread.

Nja spoiler translation.

Source: AP
    Credit: Aohige_AP
    Verification: Pending

Title is... I think the cover was Robin

Shanks picks up the strawhat, and says this isn't how we promised, so we'll do this next time.. as he flashes back on the past.
    He tells Buggy he'll give him a treasure map, so give this strawhat to Luffy.
    Buggy gets excited and takes the strawhat back to Luffy, but upon return he realizes Shanks was just screwing with him, and starts insulting Shanks. The prisoners see him talking to Shanks, a Yonkou, as his equal, and say they'll follow Buggy for life.

Aokiji and Kizaru attacks Law's submarine trying to escape.
    Ice Age freezes even the ocean below, and Kizaru's laser spam rains down from above as the sub tries to dodge and run (whether they got away or not isn't shown)

Some interaction between Marco and Shanks.
    Shanks tells the marines if you want to continue, the entire Redhaired Pirates will face them.
    Sengoku gives up the war, and tells the marines to tend to the wounded.
    He (doesn't specify if this is Sengoku or Shanks) then looks at Blackbeard, and says this isn't the time to fight you yet... we'll withdraw as we got what we wanted.
    Hancock charms marines, and takes them to search for Luffy
    Shanks says he'll do the burial for Whitebeard and Ace.
    Some of the marines protest to this, but Sengoku tells him "I don't mind... since it's you"
    One shots of all the characters, and narration stating the war has ended, and fin.

Break next chapter.
    Keep in mind that April fools is ahead.

One Piece 580 Spoilers Discussion Thread

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

English spoiler is confirmed.

This is pretty much how I thought It'd go tbh.

Translation done by my beautifull girlfriend Anna. Shes Japanese but not a translator and found it hard to read with all the random spaces so don't get angry! Apparently that chunk of Japanese is really really confusing even her mum couldn't understand it.
    Kinda off-topic, but that made me smile a little. I thought my Japanese reading comprehension really sucked because I had a tough time understanding nja's spoilers. Seems even natives have a hard time, too.

well if that was the ending of the war, it seems like OP will be having a lot more chapters to come...

ben didn't stopped kizzy.. lame!

Hopefully we'll get to see what's up with the rest of the crew now that this arc is ending.

I figured that if the Whitebeard pirates had some ridiculous DF users, Shanks' crew would be on par somehow. That would really crush the marines.

I'm excited on what happens with the Blackbeard pirates.

Oh and- if the spoilers are true... at least Ace and Whitebeard get a deserving funeral.

Quote Originally Posted by blindSharingan View Post
    Hopefully we'll get to see what's up with the rest of the crew now that this arc is ending.
    yeah... i wanna see sanji's situation being chased in the island full of transvestites... hee haw!