Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    yes blackbeard seems to be surprised by haki....just stupid
    I am McLOVIN

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    Um wow since ur new I'll cut u some slack on this on but do ur resurch. No he is not a giant not a all he is a large human and don't quote me on this but if I'm not mistaken black beard is in his 40's or early 50's and it's was closer to him being twice as old as him . you whole stay away from quoteing anime it's not alway acurate go back and look it up in the manga so u know it's right cuz anime changes things all the time. And there is no evedence that a giant can have to fruits. I don't have the time but I'll get u guys a sourse for the age later just give me like a day cuz I know that's right
    lol thanks cross I didnt want to be to harsh I already got some people upset for ragging on another newb and didnt want to see if it was filler or not. Which is why I hinted at the fact that the episode could contain filler.

My big issue is the translation changes between the to can make things completely different which makes fan subs so much fun in theory boards.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Sure and I don't mind takeing heat for be to harsh they need to learn some how lol if no one did the hole systemwould fall apart. Lol

GameVI
    well thanks for giving me some slack . and yes BB is definatly some where in his 40's?

any time