Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    You have to keep Luffy and the SH's as underdogs for the story to keep its fan-base. He triumphs in adversity, but with 2 DF he would lose that status
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    sorry got confused bout the scratch thing... lol, We could assume that they both deal damage to each other since they always fought before, what I'm trying to say is there is no significant damage like BB did to shanks, I mean shanks and mihawk may have bruises or scratches when they fight but BB could have blinded shanks right eye. It means when thay fought BB was able to find a small opening while mihawk didn't, at least nothing that we know of.

Yup mihawk is the greatest swordsman and he surpassed shanks in terms of swordmanship but it's mainly because shanks lost an arm though I believe mihawk can win in a "swordfight" even if shanks still got both arms if they fight now. Shanks can level things up or slightly have an advantage if he uses his haki

BB and shanks fought years ago when he still haven't got the yami yami nomi (which makes the damage he dealth with shanks more imppresive) so he still wants to keep a low profile that time. when he found the DF that's the time he can manage to have a higher profile since he's gotten stronger with his DF

anyway, nice debating with you bro, I'll take you on tomorrow...
    signing out...
    what you saying about the scratch doesnt make sense mihawk might have caused worse injuries at shanks we dont know that.you said that BB could have blinded shanks but that is because the opening that shanks had was near his eye nothing more this is not an indication for bbs power.furthermore when shanks was talking with wb about his fight with bb he only speaked for one injury that means that in the entire fight bb only managed one hit.and i m saying you again that if shanks had won judging from his personality we could say that he might leave him alive but judging by bbs character i dont really think that he would leave his opponent alive.

i dont think bb is the strongest character to show up in one piece, there will come people with even crazier shit than bb, i recently read a few older chapters and i noticed, that when talking about arlong it was said, that he is as strong as jimbei and 500 chapters later we see arlong being a pile of crap compared to jimbei, so i think, just for the sake of the story, there will show up others with 2 df's, but i doubt that will be luffy

Well considering WB crew was surprised that anyone could possess 2 I doubt its that common. As for BB being the strongest, maybe when he gets control over his powers, but we in the up coming chapters we might see how much better haki is then DF.

Dont forget Shanks is the only character so far whose haki has been shown to impact even non living things, and that Luffy was beaten by Sentoumaru who has no powers but what seems like haki. I think that in the New World we will see a lot of intense haki users who also have DF abilities and some who dont.

BB presents the theme of making your own fate as the SH represent and fate controlling are lives which is what BB crew believes and represents its important that a villain like this becomes stronger and becomes the main antagonist for Luffy
    Last edited by joshecalpoly; 03-30-2010 at 12:11 AM.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    what you saying about the scratch doesnt make sense mihawk might have caused worse injuries at shanks we dont know that.you said that BB could have blinded shanks but that is because the opening that shanks had was near his eye nothing more this is not an indication for bbs power.furthermore when shanks was talking with wb about his fight with bb he only speaked for one injury that means that in the entire fight bb only managed one hit.and i m saying you again that if shanks had won judging from his personality we could say that he might leave him alive but judging by bbs character i dont really think that he would leave his opponent alive.
    you said it yourself we don't know if mihawk caused major injuries to shanks or not so until it's proven we could say mihawk didn't manage to inflict damage to shanks as evident as BB did.

And regardless who won the fight between them you can't deny the powers BB just obtained, even shanks haki cannot be compared to the two DF got. IMO once BB able to fully control his new DF no one could beat him in a one on one match, well except luffy when he gets stronger

Well until Shanks shows us his full power.. we cant say anything.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerbla View Post
    Well until Shanks shows us his full power.. we cant say anything.
    true true.. Im just saying that BB just obtain the power of the strongest man in the world, combined it with a very powerful DF he has then it's almost automatically the strongest man in OP as of now

but, Shanks faught equally with WB?? And even if WB didnt have his df, u saw how much damage he did to BB, even though BB cancled his DF wen he attacked. So even if he got WB's df, he is still no way near WB. While shanks is.

shanks didn't fought WB equally they just traded one shot, it's just like shanks saying to WB that "if I can't beat you I will join you". Well it's WB you talkin about, BB is no where near to WB in terms of brute strenght. You could argue that shanks is stronger than BB in terms of brute strenght but BB offense is a lot stronger imo. We don't know shanks true power but then again BB holds the power of the world strongest man

Does WB power give BB any defensive power because if not he has a real issue because defensively he looks really weak. Not to mention haki effects DF abilities so Shanks could easily be stronger in that sense
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT