72. You may not vote on this poll

53 73.61%

7 9.72%

4 5.56%

3 4.17%

5 6.94%
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
    Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar
    do you guys think kubo planned this far ahead, i mean do you think this was the original plot for to play such an important role as a shinigami, cuz as i recall he was a real spastic in the first arc
    http://cheeseboy18193.deviantart.com/art/Hollow-Ichigo-Tiem-118848371
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day
    Teach a man to fish you feed him for life

Quote Originally Posted by tensa zangetsu View Post
    do you guys think kubo planned this far ahead, i mean do you think this was the original plot for to play such an important role as a shinigami, cuz as i recall he was a real spastic in the first arc
    yes i think kubo planned all this from the beginning you cannot start writting a manga without knowing what to do with the characters.he made him a real spastic because ichigo should not have any idea of his dad true identity and he didnt want let us understand isshins true personality to get us by surprise when it was revealed that isshin is a shinigami

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Ah, nice find, i was more just repeating what someone else said earlier in the thread. But i didnt remember that part, so i never thought there was one either. lol

Well, seeing as aizen knew what ichigo was when he was born, and kisuke found out at some point... Do you think anyone else ever did? I mean, kisuke mightve told tessai or yoruichi... but i mean anyone from SS.. Im guessing no, seeing as they never really said anything about it, that i can recall, anyway. I wonder why Mayuri didnt figure it out, though... I mean, aizen was able to, although im guessing aizen knew about isshin while mayuri might not have. But i am curious as to why no one was able to link ichigo to isshin besides aizen.. (if aizen really did.. it seems like it though..) If isshin and aizen knew each other, unless they are related and isshin went straight to king's realm, someone else should have known about isshin that was in SS. :X Do you think he faked his death or something?

I hope we find this out next chapter, at least.. Itd be nice if aizen and isshin (with ichigo occasionally talking i guess) had a nice convo full of info before their fight. >.>
    you can say a lot about this how about if aizen doesn't know isshin like intimately if u get what i mean if he only knew about isshin through records and maybe isshin knows about aizen and his plans via kiskue and kuukaku shiba

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    yes i think kubo planned all this from the beginning you cannot start writting a manga without knowing what to do with the characters.he made him a real spastic because ichigo should not have any idea of his dad true identity and he didnt want let us understand isshins true personality to get us by surprise when it was revealed that isshin is a shinigami
    I don't think he planned it out in that great detail, but I do think he had planned out that there should be some evil villain mastermind who included Ichigo in his plans. A main character in shounen must have a reason to be special with that speciality playing great importance in the main plot, and this reason can really be introduced at any time as the story progresses, even at the very end, would the author wish so. Take for example Tad Williams' (I know, he's a fantasy/cyberpunk author, but same deal applies because fantasy and science fiction follow a similar archaic formula in their storytelling as shounen) Memory, Sorrow and Thorn series. The true identity of Simon is not in fact revealed until the very end of the last book. An important note is how the author keeps downplaying that character's importance until that relevation, or at least try to lead the readers to believe that the thing which makes the main character special is something else.

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    It might in fact be likely that SS has kept records of Isshin and his doings in the human world for reasons that have yet to be revealed. And when it comes to captain promotions, they try to find a captain fitting that current squad. It would be kind of stupid to put a warmonger as the leader of 4th squad, for example.
    First sentence, could be possible, i guess..

The 2nd, I will have to say this, Urahara would have fit in with the 10th squad just as well. I mean, the 12th squad's tech institute hadn't started yet, even. It could've ended up that 10th squad would have been the tech institute if he went there.. But then I guess that wouldn't make sense, because in the future it is the 12th squad... But my point is that back then he probably would have fit in the 10th squad.

It might very well be that the squad already was a sort of research department but Urahara developed it further.

i think that leat is right.a captain is being put in a squad which fits his personality or fighting style

Veteran Member
    That part is obviously right.. i mean.. 12th has technology advanced leaders, 4th good healers, 11th warmongers.. 1st is captain-commander.. 2nd is stealth right? 6th is kuchiki family leaders.. the rest i dont really know about, those just seem like captains..

But at that point in time it definitely did not seem like they were doing anything big research wise.. (12th) I mean, hiyori got super pissed over it.. Urahara even said he was planning to make the institute... But i guess there isnt any clear indication that 12th wasnt already doing a little bit of research.. but the same for 10th.. It was quite clear by hiyori's actions that she wasnt doing any research though, and she was the VC..

Kishi probably just didnt feel like making the 10th squad captain drawn or something, so the 10th squad got no captain.. same with 11th, but they actually said he was there.. He had to do 12th cause of how urahara started the institute..

it might seem like im going back and forth a bit, but i kinda am interested as to why there was no 10th captain..

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    yeah same as me the way i perceived the 12th division was it was a regular squad with no great specific task untill uruharra came but then uruharra didn't really make to what it is now he paved a little path but mayuri made it into something that kiskue can't fatham

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Quote Originally Posted by MG_Blanca View Post
    It's possible that she was a human, but then that wouldn't be much of a revelation for Aizen to say, " you're a shinigami and a HUMAN!!!"

Of course, what he has to say could have nothing to do with Ichigo's mother.

We'll (hopefully) find out next chapter.
    OR MAYBE.. he was going to say "your a shinigami and... a intresting one if that.."