Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll

53 73.61%

7 9.72%

4 5.56%

3 4.17%

5 6.94%
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Not quite is he saying that he fixed the fights. Just that he arranged them, as opposed to allowing someone who could have beaten Ichigo to fight him - Such as explaining why such a powerful Hollow showing up when he was fighting against Ishida. It makes no sense to just suggest he fixed it, as Ichigo DID grow in power and Aizen was discussing using him for his 'raw power', which is illogical it's self if Aizen was planning on winning all Ichigo's fights for him. Hell, even the 'Don't disappoint me' comment he made after the swing implies that he feels he knows what level Ichigo should currently be at.

Anyway, still a cheap cop out - Because Isshin isn't allowed to kill Aizen anyway because he's not the main character, and his appearance, IMO, is actually more bad writing than clever writing. Why hide out while this fight happens if he just plans to kill Aizen?

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Byakuguy View Post
    Well, i came up with a weird idea that Aizen maybe Isshin's brother that way he would be Ichigo's uncle. Uncles usually know about their nephews from the day they were born. And the way Isshin came and said "You talk too much, Aizen" was kinda like annoyed brother like way of saying shut the fuck up. I know this doesn't make much sense.

Thats what i was thinking, why i said id laugh if they ended up being brother's. I dont know how i would feel about it if that was true, though..

I dont see how aizen would have had direct control over ichigo's fights.. as in how he would do. I mean, im pretty sure he could only set them up so he would win.. But ichigo actually had to risk his life and win on his own, in situations where he should win.. Meaning, he had to actually be strong to be able to win. I mean, he is stronger than grimmy and renji for sure.

Im guessing he "fixed" the fights so ichigo would live and should win.. I mean, he fought people that wouldnt honestly try to kill him most of the time.. I mean, renji and byakuya wanted to rescue rukia, like ichigo.. kenpachi was just looking for a good fight.. You could argue about the grimmy and ulq though, but ichigo actually became stronger than grimmy (for the most part) and ulq got owned by ichigo's hollow.. (that i dont see how aizen could have planned.. tbh...) I mean, if kenpachi had actually lost to ichigo when he was that strong, he wouldve been considered pretty weak for a captain.. but the situation made it so he wasnt really trying 100%.. probably just like renji and byakuya..

Ichigo did cut aizen pretty bad that one time.. And he got him to use his hand w/o his mask on, didnt he? Although, ichigo was weakened the first time, and now hes almost full power..

Awesome chapter cuz Isshin showed up at the end. Been waiting forever to see him back in action! 5/5

About Aizen "fixing" Ichigo's fights. I don't believe he actually did anything to ensure that Ichigo would win, but perhaps he arranged so that the fights occured when Ichigo would have a very good chance of winning. Also, for those who say how did he know Ichigo would always win, keep in mind that it wouldn't be the end of the world for Aizen even if Ichigo did go and get himself kilt. It would just mean that Ichigo was just too weak of a subject to be used for whatever reasearch Aizen was trying to achieve and thus wouldn't matter anyway. It's not like Aizen cares for Ichigo one way or the other except for whatever his experiment entails. A lot like Mayuri in a way lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post

You could argue about the grimmy and ulq though, but ichigo actually became stronger than grimmy (for the most part) and ulq got owned by ichigo's hollow.. (that i dont see how aizen could have planned.. tbh...)
    this is exactly my point why i still don't buy this "planned everything" thing

Aizen, you're banned for match fixing.

@bd43

Like I said, Aizen heavily implied that he managed to pull something so at least Ichigo had a chance back then. His line, "Did you not even once think it strange? That your victories in battle were the results of your own efforts?" I don't know how else to take the meaning of that line. If he's not implying that Ichigo back then wasn't really stronger than any of them during the SS arc, then there's no point in him even saying this.

Yea, Ichigo grew in power because that's what Aizen wanted. Aizen set up the battles so that Ichigo would have no choice but to be pushed to his absolute limits, therefore becoming stronger or gaining some new power after each battle.

Aizen was about to say something bah a shingami and a...."????"

- You know I have also wondered if Isshin is from one of the 4 noble houses as we only know of 2 of the 4 and each has a specialty even the lower houses.

Like the Shihōin specialize in stealth tactics & the Kuchiki Family protects and the compiled history of SS. So maybe Isshin's branch handles something more combat related.

Anyways this was a good chapter finally an epic twist at the end of Bleach.

Keeps getting better and better.... 5/5 for the epic twist alone.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Finally Aizen shuts the hell up, do the guys loves his voice like that or what is his problem, lol.

Isshin showing up is a good thing, especially now..Ichigos face was really wtf when he saw his father standing before him. I wonder if we're going to see Isshin and Aizen clashing blades or not, I'd like to see at least a little bit of action, but I'm also curious about Isshins past and who Ichigo 'really' is.

But first, Aizen was implying that he monitored Ichigo from the day he met Rukia, then he said he was aware of him since he was born..Aizen should've made develop Ichigo more since then lol..as he said you should be capable to do more than that. /fail

As I said in the spoiler section I'm really looking forward to the next couple of chapters. Finally Bleach is picking up the pace again.

Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Wow. Just wow. Aizen/Kubo just pretty much blew all that talk about power levels and such we all argued about way back in the day out of the water with this one chapter. With Aizen implying that Ichigo didn't win those early battles because he was particularly stronger than Renji, Kenpachi, and Byakuya, but that he somehow 'fixed' those fights so Ichigo 'could' win, is freakin crazy lol. It makes all those past arguments meaningless. You know, I'm almost at the point where if Aizen said that Kenpachi has or doesn't have a Shikai, I'd be inclined to believe him lol.

As for Isshin's appearance, I'll admit that I didn't want to see him until near the end of this whole fiasco, but I can't deny that him showing up doesn't make me happy. Because now we have the potential to get a whole lot of juicy information on Isshin's past and Aizen's motivations.

Oh and at least we know Ichigo's gotten a little stronger since Aizen stopped his Bankai with one finger at the end of the SS arc. Now Ichigo is four Aizen fingers stronger than he was back then lol.
    LOL... Would could consider Aizen using four of his fingers equal to Ichigo's growth. LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Aizen was about to say something bah a shingami and a...."????"

- You know I have also wondered if Isshin is from one of the 4 noble houses as we only know of 2 of the 4 and each has a specialty even the lower houses.

Like the Shihōin specialize in stealth tactics & the Kuchiki Family protects and the compiled history of SS. So maybe Isshin's branch handles something more combat related.

Anyways this was a good chapter finally an epic twist at the end of Bleach.

Keeps getting better and better.... 5/5 for the epic twist alone.
    I hope he wasn't going to say hallow or human. Maybe he was going to say a member of the Royal family. That would be cool.
    Isshin might replace Yama ji as Commander

A shinigami and a WHAT, damnit!

Thought the chapter was kinda dull.. then the last page saved it. Oh my god.