72. You may not vote on this poll

53 73.61%

7 9.72%

4 5.56%

3 4.17%

5 6.94%
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kashmiri786 View Post
    This is bizare people really think Ichigo's mom was some sort of Hollow? Thas propper funny. There's are different plausible possibilties 1: ichigo's mom was a normal human and his dad abandon his post and never returned.
    2: ichigo's mom was some sort of princess and isshin was like head guard happen to fall in love and they decided to run away togeather.

But either way that doesn't explain why ichigo's mom could not see Grand Fisher. Or is it jus we're pressuming she didn't?
    It's possible that she was a human, but then that wouldn't be much of a revelation for Aizen to say, " you're a shinigami and a HUMAN!!!"

Of course, what he has to say could have nothing to do with Ichigo's mother.

We'll (hopefully) find out next chapter.

I bet all of Bleach up to this point has just be one big planned situation for Aizen to lure out Isshin and use him in some crazy way to open the gate to the soul king...
    A pie in the sky?

HOLY SHIT!!! Isshin arrives to protect his boy. But he arrived at the wrong damn time. Why he had to come just when Aizen was about to say something important, dammit. Not going to speculate on what he was about to say but all I know is its going to be one hell of a surprise when he finishes off that sentence.

And the look on Ichigo's face is just priceless. I have a feeling Ichigo is going to kick him in the face and say what the hell are you doing here and then get all serious and say why didn't you tell me you were a Shinigami.

As much as I love seeing Isshin arriving at the end, I don't know I kind of had a this feeling we would have saw Urahara show up before Isshin did. But I change my mind, I like this outcome much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    @bd43

Yea, Ichigo grew in power because that's what Aizen wanted. Aizen set up the battles so that Ichigo would have no choice but to be pushed to his absolute limits, therefore becoming stronger or gaining some new power after each battle.
    Couldn't explain it better myself

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Hah!!! Shock.... You, me and every Bleach reader has been thinking far too small. This is Aizen's true Grand Master Plan.

[Crazy Impossible Aizen-Real Real World Scenario Psycho Babble Start] Aizen is really trying to break the boundary between the Real and Fictional worlds. That's right, Aizen is trying to enter the Real Real World (Our real, Nonfictional world).

People say the world is gonna end some time in 2012? Well that's because it's the year Aizen blurs the line between the Real and the Fictional and enters Our World lol. When a black hole opens up in the middle of the blue sky, all of us Bleach readers will know what's going down..... Aizen will have finally completed his Grand Master plan lol. The first thing I'll say when this happens is, "OH SWEET JESUS!!! Aizen's finally come!!! He's finally come to personally write the ending of the Bleach Manga with his own fingers!!!"

Nobody would be able to deny the greatness of Aizen then. Kubo wrote a villain so ambitious, so smart and so powerful that he aspired to become Real Life lol. You heard it here first!!![/Crazy Impossible Aizen-Real Real World Scenario Psycho Babble End]

Ok, I think I've gotten it all out of my system and am now ready to return back to Coherency and Logic lol.

Maybe its sorta like Soul Eater and in the world there are regular souls and strong souls where strong souls count as literally 100 souls since their so strong. Aizen might be trying to make a 1,000,000 soul shinigami out of Ichigo then use him to open the pathway lol
    A pie in the sky?

lol, Afro Thunda has so got it.

I think what Aizen was getting at, rather what he was going to say is that Ichigo is both a shinigami and a human.

It's Aizen's goal to blur the line between shinigami and hollow.

Thus far the hougyoku can create arrancar and vizard which possess both shinigami and hollow powers - though they are imperfect one way or another.

But in Ichigo's case, being a shinigami his powers there are set. But if he's also a human turned hollow then he has maximum potential there as well.

Therefore Ichigo would be the only perfect halfbreed.

So maybe Aizen wants to become human some-how to attain the same power - thus why he has not become a vizard.

fUCKING EPIC, I can't wait to see what Isshin has to say about everything. Or ichigo's reaction! He doesnt even know, omggg Bleach is so much better now, its changed, the whole pacing and everything. Maybe because of the super long fillers? who cares? I love it.
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

finally...

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dark_atom_5 View Post
    lol, Afro Thunda has so got it.

I think what Aizen was getting at, rather what he was going to say is that Ichigo is both a shinigami and a human.

It's Aizen's goal to blur the line between shinigami and hollow.

Thus far the hougyoku can create arrancar and vizard which possess both shinigami and hollow powers - though they are imperfect one way or another.

But in Ichigo's case, being a shinigami his powers there are set. But if he's also a human turned hollow then he has maximum potential there as well.

Therefore Ichigo would be the only perfect halfbreed.

So maybe Aizen wants to become human some-how to attain the same power - thus why he has not become a vizard.
    i actually like ur idea it makes sense too

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

im gonna have to go with ichigo being half quincy.. the second i read that its what i thought..
    isshin knew ryuken in a familiar sense as well