53 73.61%

7 9.72%

4 5.56%

3 4.17%

5 6.94%
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    He said VC with Captain-level power.. He could have hidden his powers.. like ikkaku, but only better and he is even stronger than him.

I kinda doubt the VC theory, but its at least possible.. Id say its more likely he was in zero squad than a VC >.>

It is kinda weird that they are missing captains in that arc though..
    yeah even toshiros squad didnt have a taicho apparently he/she met their demise loool

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Veteran Member
    Yeah, so it could just turn out that Isshin was captian of 10 or 11 and ended up leaving and gave up his haori(SP?) just before that arc.. would explain why he knows aizen, too. He could have just been promoted or something, but meh. I dont really like this explanation, but it kinda works too.

I find it weird that kisuke went to 12th squad right after that one female captain had been promoted.. yet not the 10th... It just seems like they would have tried to recruit someone strong as captain for 10th and 11th like they did 12th.. Makes me wonder if those 2 were out on long missions or something.. or kubo just didnt want to make another character.. :-/

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    u can never know with kubo i've learnt to be open with all suggestions no matter how ridiculous it sounds only one i wont agree on is ichigos mother being a hollow becaause that will strongly contradict the whole manga bad enough that there are vizards (im not saying i dont like them)

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Shepherd View Post
    Yeah, so it could just turn out that Isshin was captian of 10 or 11 and ended up leaving and gave up his haori(SP?) just before that arc.. would explain why he knows aizen, too. He could have just been promoted or something, but meh. I dont really like this explanation, but it kinda works too.

I find it weird that kisuke went to 12th squad right after that one female captain had been promoted.. yet not the 10th... It just seems like they would have tried to recruit someone strong as captain for 10th and 11th like they did 12th.. Makes me wonder if those 2 were out on long missions or something.. or kubo just didnt want to make another character.. :-/
    There was a captain for the 11'th, he just was not shown at the time.
    http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/315.01/10/
    I'm going to guess, it was the captain killed by the current Kenpatchi (to be revealed later on at some point).
    Spoiler!

Veteran Member
    Ah, nice find, i was more just repeating what someone else said earlier in the thread. But i didnt remember that part, so i never thought there was one either. lol

Well, seeing as aizen knew what ichigo was when he was born, and kisuke found out at some point... Do you think anyone else ever did? I mean, kisuke mightve told tessai or yoruichi... but i mean anyone from SS.. Im guessing no, seeing as they never really said anything about it, that i can recall, anyway. I wonder why Mayuri didnt figure it out, though... I mean, aizen was able to, although im guessing aizen knew about isshin while mayuri might not have. But i am curious as to why no one was able to link ichigo to isshin besides aizen.. (if aizen really did.. it seems like it though..) If isshin and aizen knew each other, unless they are related and isshin went straight to king's realm, someone else should have known about isshin that was in SS. :X Do you think he faked his death or something?

I hope we find this out next chapter, at least.. Itd be nice if aizen and isshin (with ichigo occasionally talking i guess) had a nice convo full of info before their fight. >.>

İt is such a nice chapter that it made me register to mangashare after 2 years of reading only period definitely 5/5

But something bothers me a lot. I was expecting Isshin to show his exceptional powers and history yet I think it will not be the case. Aizen probably knew already that Isshin was alive and residing in Karakuro town as he already knew everything about Ichigo so i think he was %100 expecting Isshin to show up like this, unlike us who don't know the past of them. So probably we will see some ass beating from Aizen using preplanned attacks just for Isshin.

Quote Originally Posted by micoreth View Post
    İt is such a nice chapter that it made me register to mangashare after 2 years of reading only period definitely 5/5

But something bothers me a lot. I was expecting Isshin to show his exceptional powers and history yet I think it will not be the case. Aizen probably knew already that Isshin was alive and residing in Karakuro town as he already knew everything about Ichigo so i think he was %100 expecting Isshin to show up like this, unlike us who don't know the past of them. So probably we will see some ass beating from Aizen using preplanned attacks just for Isshin.
    i dont think that isshin will be easily defeated

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    i dont think that isshin will be easily defeated
    I definitely agree on not beeing easily defeated but what i fear is him beeing defeated in the end hardway or easy way :( Well İchigo has to show his dad he grew up, hasn't he?

It might in fact be likely that SS has kept records of Isshin and his doings in the human world for reasons that have yet to be revealed. And when it comes to captain promotions, they try to find a captain fitting that current squad. It would be kind of stupid to put a warmonger as the leader of 4th squad, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by micoreth View Post
    I definitely agree on not beeing easily defeated but what i fear is him beeing defeated in the end hardway or easy way :( Well İchigo has to show his dad he grew up, hasn't he?
    yes i think that in the end isshin will be defeated.aizen has always a plan for everything and i think that he has one for isshin too.the only character that has chances is urahara because when fighting aizen just having strength isnt enough you must also be extremely smart.