72. You may not vote on this poll

53 73.61%

7 9.72%

4 5.56%

3 4.17%

5 6.94%
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Dude's name is Ashido Kano.
    Yeah, the guy who needed Rukia's help to beat a regular adjuchas doesn't strike me as someone who should "join any parties".
    Spoiler!

i believe that aizen is interested in ichigo because of the way he regained his shinigami powers as someone stated before. when he regained his shinigami powers he became a hollow at the same time which would make him a natural hollow opposed to a manufactured hollow. when he was fighting uluquiara he reached a state of hollow that hasnt been seen yet in the series. also he was born from a shinigami parent which made his powers as a shinigami more natural also from what we can tell isshin is very powerfull when he was just regaining his power. as for what isshin is im not quite sure exactly but the royalty theory does seem plausable, im thinking he was the 11th squad captain "He wears a sleeveless captain's haori which has a ragged look to it (assumed due to violence that accompanies the position of captain of the 11th Division)" (this quote is from when i searched kenpachi on the bleach wiki". apparently the haori that are worn by the 11th squad captains are rugged looking and not in the normal look of other captains haori.

appolagies for my essay on my oppinions

Not to be dumb or anything, but wasn't Ichigo's mom a movie star? An actress?

I mean if not why all the posters of her in movies up on the walls and what not? I'm pretty sure she was human.

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'n View Post
    Not to be dumb or anything, but wasn't Ichigo's mom a movie star? An actress?

I mean if not why all the posters of her in movies up on the walls and what not? I'm pretty sure she was human.
    I think those pictures were made by Isshin himself. Seems he worshipped the ground his wife stepped on. And considering how eccentric he is in his house, I could see him doing something like that.

Great chap

Manga: Naruto, One piece, Bleach, Soul Eater, D.Gray Man, Blazer Drive, Deadman Wonderland, Y+M, Gamaran(28.13), Wolf Guy, Death Note, Gantz, and much much more.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nubstar View Post
    i believe that aizen is interested in ichigo because of the way he regained his shinigami powers as someone stated before. when he regained his shinigami powers he became a hollow at the same time which would make him a natural hollow opposed to a manufactured hollow. when he was fighting uluquiara he reached a state of hollow that hasnt been seen yet in the series. also he was born from a shinigami parent which made his powers as a shinigami more natural also from what we can tell isshin is very powerfull when he was just regaining his power. as for what isshin is im not quite sure exactly but the royalty theory does seem plausable, im thinking he was the 11th squad captain "He wears a sleeveless captain's haori which has a ragged look to it (assumed due to violence that accompanies the position of captain of the 11th Division)" (this quote is from when i searched kenpachi on the bleach wiki". apparently the haori that are worn by the 11th squad captains are rugged looking and not in the normal look of other captains haori.

appolagies for my essay on my oppinions
    nice idea but i think to be captain of 11th squad you have to kill the current captain something like that i think :s thats why tousen or the other guy in the bount filler arc hated zaraki kenpachi so that means he shouldnt be alive if he was a former 11 squad captain....
    however i just checked bleach wiki not sure if it's true but it stated that kenpachi is the only person to kill the current captain to attain his captaincy so your idea could still be correct

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

It should be noted that there was NO 11th captain in Turn Back the Pendulum. Which is why the theory that Isshin might've left the post prior to the mini-arc is actually very plausible.

Also, if I remember, Ashido was left for dead, by sacreficing himself so Rukia could escape.

Actually there was no 10th squad captain either in the pendulum arc but since the dress code for the captains seems to be the same even then I would venture to say Isshin is from a special division like zero squad or was a VC with Captain level power.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    wow a vc is that how low you think of isshin san loool wow new curb balls keep getting thrown in however anything is possible in bleach

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Veteran Member
    He said VC with Captain-level power.. He could have hidden his powers.. like ikkaku, but only better and he is even stronger than him.

I kinda doubt the VC theory, but its at least possible.. Id say its more likely he was in zero squad than a VC >.>

It is kinda weird that they are missing captains in that arc though..