9 10.11%
  • |3| Average

2 2.25%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

2 2.25%
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Oh my, Oh My F'ing god... This was so damn epic. incredibly well done Oda!

Oh yeah haha, wasn't luffy supposed to return the hat when they met again?

I don't understand?
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Veteran Member
    This was an epic chapter. Oda did well..

So was shanks actually battling another one of the "four emperors" or was it just speculation? If he was, does this means he won? o.O

It must be kinda embarassing fighting on equal terms with a guy with one arm and considering how obnouxtious i think Akainu is it must be worse seeing as Shanks doesn't have DF
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Is Ace's Hat strawed material. If so then the SH crew won't have to change there names.
    Luffy can probably wear Ace's hat instead if he doesn't get back his hat from Shanks.

Manga: Naruto, One piece, Bleach, Soul Eater, D.Gray Man, Blazer Drive, Deadman Wonderland, Y+M, Gamaran(28.13), Wolf Guy, Death Note, Gantz, and much much more.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

WOOHOO!!
    this is awzome!! purely awzome!!
    Ben!! he really kickass!! even from that long range Kizaru dont dare to disobey him..
    Akainu will die.. in agony!!
    Coby will be a great marine, Vice admiral at least, along with Helmeppo and tashigi..
    Smoker and Hina will become an admiral, and Aokiji will become the next Sengoku..
    Those are the marines that in my opinion still have morals..
    life sucks, then you die, and guess what!? it still sucks...

OP gets better and better while the others continue to need resesitation. Bye bye Coby the Marine hello Coby the pirate, I knew he would switch sides before the war was over.

Shanks has monsterous haki he doesnt need to use a DF his haki makes the DF useless. Like when Silvers fought Kizaru and yes Shanks was fighting Kaidou who was trying to use this opportunity to take out WB before Shanks stopped him. We dont know if Kaidou lost or gave up when the marines took WB out. I am assuming its the latter because we have yet to see Kaidou it would be a shame to make him weaker before he enters Luffy's life
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

I would have been epic for the 3 Yonkou to show up right as Akainu was spouting off about how Pirates need to die, just pop up in front of him and shut him up lol.

I want Shanks to take back his hat though, he needs to look like he did again plus Luffy needs to find something to make his own, something that no one handed down to him so he can finally be his own pirate with no borrowed stuff.

At the very least, at the end of this arc I want them to rescue Asce's body.

And has anybody realized that this whole chapter, no matter how epic it felt, was only like 30 secs - 1 min in OP time!?! Seriously it started with Buggy flying above Law and then ended when he dropped Luffy and they caught him lol.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    Bye bye Coby the Marine hello Coby the pirate, I knew he would switch sides before the war was over.
    Coby hasn't switched sides. He along with Taishigi realized that this non stop battle even after accomplishing their objectives was wrong.