Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Now I reallyreallyreallyreallyreally can't wait for the chapter to come out.
    Internet connection is cut tomorrow at 4 for ten days.

The fact that Isshin is in this chappie makes me wanna read it so bad. Grr... I can't wait.

I hope he kicks Aizens manipulative ass.

Okay so Im gonna throw it out there now. My theory is that Ichigo's mom is not dead. For Ichigo to be the epicness that he is mom had to be more that you run of the mill hollow. Which means she had to be either an Arancar or a Vastro Lord and there is no way the fisher could have taken down either of those. Secondly I dout a badass like Ishinn would have gotten down with anything that looked as nasty as your average hollow, so mom had to have a bangin body ala Nel thus she had to be an arrancar or VL.

Ill bet dollars to donuts that Dad isnt the only one thats gonna make a surprise appearance. "Honey, Im Home!"
    Azien may want to start working on an exit strategy

Masashi needs to improve his game cause he is getting beaten by Tite and Oda now.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by drgnx View Post
    I knew Ichigo was special, but to think Aizen had been pulling the strings all along...
    So it seems to confirm that the Hōgyoku was in Rukia before the series began, which would mean it was indeed inside her when she gave Ichigo her powers. It still does not tell us how it was put into her. But the question is was someone indded up with Ichigo's mom? I've personally always thought there had to be something up with her, but then I always thought there might be something up with Inuyasha's mom too.
    Urahara has himself said he was the one who put the Hogukyoku in Rukia, because he took it with him when he fled to the human world. This is proven by the fact that he used it on the vizards to save their lives; Aizen did not own it at the time. The time this was supposed to happen was after he found Rukia without her powers after she transferred them to Ichigo and gave her the gigai.

Nothing seems to suggest that Ichigo's mother was anything than human.

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    isshin better be ubber strong cos yama got pwned.. apart from that im totally speechless seeing as the whole of siretti couldn't stop 1 man lool i think they should abolish the gotei 13 and make the royal guards be the main G's and maybe the current captains could be their vices lol..... last but not least i've been waiting for the day that isshin would reveal himself to younger kurosaki and the look on ichigo's faces was priceless like he had just seen a ghost... wait aren't they all ghosts lol?

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Quote Originally Posted by NoLifeKing1331 View Post
    Okay so Im gonna throw it out there now. My theory is that Ichigo's mom is not dead. For Ichigo to be the epicness that he is mom had to be more that you run of the mill hollow. Which means she had to be either an Arancar or a Vastro Lord and there is no way the fisher could have taken down either of those. Secondly I dout a badass like Ishinn would have gotten down with anything that looked as nasty as your average hollow, so mom had to have a bangin body ala Nel thus she had to be an arrancar or VL.

Ill bet dollars to donuts that Dad isnt the only one thats gonna make a surprise appearance. "Honey, Im Home!"
    Azien may want to start working on an exit strategy
    Who says Ichigo's mom would be a Hollow? Ichigo was Hollowified because Urahara cut his chain, I forget the exact name, and Ichigo barely made it out of that. Powerwise, Isshin is a former captain and was is possibly an ex-Royal Guard. Ichigo's mom could be a completely normal human with slightly elevated spiritual abilities.

As for the Grand Fisher taking out Ichigo's mom, it would make sense for her to be a regular human and not a Shinigami or Hollow. The only time they've done something idiotic like a Hollow getting a lucky shot in was the Hollow that got Rukia in the very beginning and forced her to give Ichigo her power, and its been stated already that Rukia could've been at least a VC had she wanted to. Isshin couldn't come to the rescue because its implied that he lost his abilities somehow.

So I'm just going with Ichigo's mom being slightly more spiritually aware than a normal person, probably like Ichigo was at the very beginning of Bleach, and Isshin just passing along his badass genes.

I'm hoping Aizen's comments insinuate that he did something to weaken the other cpatains, and not just that he guided the battles, that could help clear up a lot of the power level issues that have plagued the manga for the past few years.
    Spoiler!

Decidedly Undecided
    So...Where's Gin in all of this? Maybe Isshin's gonna wind up fighting him? I can imagine how Kubo's brain was for this week's chapter...

"Hmm...I need to have Aizen doing something epi--OH SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT GIN!!! Okay, Tite, play it cool...Just put someone fans haven't seen in ages in here, and you'll buy yourself another 2-3 weeks of fighting before readers get wondering what happened to the Aizen-Ichigo bout...Hmm...Ooh, I know! Isshin!!! That should work!"

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Quote Originally Posted by Suichimo View Post
    Who says Ichigo's mom would be a Hollow? Ichigo was Hollowified because Urahara cut his chain, I forget the exact name, and Ichigo barely made it out of that. Powerwise, Isshin is a former captain and was is possibly an ex-Royal Guard. Ichigo's mom could be a completely normal human with slightly elevated spiritual abilities.

As for the Grand Fisher taking out Ichigo's mom, it would make sense for her to be a regular human and not a Shinigami or Hollow. The only time they've done something idiotic like a Hollow getting a lucky shot in was the Hollow that got Rukia in the very beginning and forced her to give Ichigo her power, and its been stated already that Rukia could've been at least a VC had she wanted to. Isshin couldn't come to the rescue because its implied that he lost his abilities somehow.

So I'm just going with Ichigo's mom being slightly more spiritually aware than a normal person, probably like Ichigo was at the very beginning of Bleach, and Isshin just passing along his badass genes.
    The main reason for deducing that ichigo's mom is more than human is the writing technique that kudo just use to cliff hang this chapter. He is insinuating that ichigo is half shinigami (which we already know he got from his dad) and half something else. Something else special enough to hang the end of a chapter on and build suspense over. If there is nothing to reveal other than Ichigo's mom being a special human then this big ending would be pointless and disappointing.