Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Well BB beat up WB so maybe could beat kuma too.

I wonder how much damage he would take if he absorbed a ursa bomb... I mean it took out a whole castle and hes absorbing it into his body lol
    A pie in the sky?

Let see BB has 2 DF gura gura and yami yami while kuma has nikyu nikyu and a laser in his mouth.

I guess no one really read my post... oh well, I kinda anticipated that this thread will end up BB vs Kuma not "yami yami nomi vs nikyu nikyu nomi"

Ursus shock is a strong attack but it takes time to build and it didn't really killed the pirates on TB arc, even the weak ones so its not so impressive

So it means BB is strong.

^it means BBs "DF" is stronger than kumas "DF" but nikyu nikyu nomi is more offense oriented

So who do you think is stronger?

BBs DF is stronger than Kumas DF since it has other uses. Im just interested on what if BB tried to pull kuma. will kuma be able to push off the black powers of BB or not. maybe they will go to this perpetual battle where in BB keeps pulling kuma in while kuma keeps pushing BB out.

And if yami yami nomi can absorb other DF then nikyu nikyu has the potential to push peoples DF away from their bodies

Turning himself into a robot probably messed with him some how to the point where maybe he doesnt have the same control over his powers, but who knows I just imagine there are consequences.

Kuma wouldnt have to touch BB since his abilities give him long range usage and he can push himself away if BB gets to close. It depends on whether Kuma can truly push the darkness away or not because we dont really know the property of that. I think Kuma being a cyborg though has more tricks then just his DF. Which makes him dangerous, but could BB tear him apart with a simple shock quake
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by rhonryle View Post
    Well BB beat up WB so maybe could beat kuma too.
    what are you talking about????????????????wb was hal dead by that time and still bb had for help his entire crue.when fighthing one on one wb raped him if you remember