Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

One Piece "yami yami nomi" vs "nikyu nikyu nomi"

ok this is my first thread here and I know the topic could be discussed on other threads like the "strongest shichibukai" thread but I want to know your opinions about this two DF friuts not the person who holds them

What if BBs DF fights Kumas DF?

Yami yami nomi(BB devil fruit)= logia type DF which can absorb almost anything (cannonballs bullets etc) and if you notice BB fight with Ace, BB walked out of the fight without a single wound so he could also be able to absorb damages.

Nikyu nikyu nomi(kumas devil fruit) paramecia type DF gives the user paw prints in his hands which can push anything from air in the atmosphere in a speed of light to pain.

I'm only using BB and kumas names because they both hold the DF but what if two men with same speed, stamina, intelligence, endurance, power ate this two DF. who would win between them?

In short which DF is more badass?

IMO the person who has the yami yami nomi would have a hard time against his opponent but if he would be able to grab his opponent then it will definitely a big advantage. I'll go with yami yami nomi

after reading the last chapter is there any doubt that BB's power is bad-ass? I say BB would easily win. Also considering that we finally have a clear main antagonist, i am expecting to see some pretty great things from BB.

^I know absorbing other ability is badass but BBs body has also something to do with it like marco stated. What im trying to say is what if personA(yami yami) tries to absorb personB(nikyu nikyu) will person A be able to absorb B or B will be able to push person A dark powers

i'm somewhat confused by what exactly are you looking for. A devil fruit is just a devil fruit. Having doesnt automatically make u the strongest. AS we have seen its up to the user to find interesting ways to use the DF to the fullest. Luffy is a prime example on how a weak DF on paper can still be used to beat people w/ Strong DF's.

BB had researched the Yami Yami no mi for a while and in doing so he knows the fruit pretty well. on top of that he seems like quite a smart fellow so i would think that he has come up with unique ways of using the fruit.

The entire concept can be summed up by one quote

"a pebble in the hands of a master is deadlier than a shuriken in the hands of an amateur"

^that is why I stated that person A and B are identical in all facets to avoid what you saying. In that way they will both have the same mastery of their DF so it will only go down to who has a stronger DF. the absorbtion power of yami yami nomi or the pushing power of nikyu nikyu nomi

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Kumas fruit would win because he can just remove whatever damage he has taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Himura Battousai View Post
    Kumas fruit would win because he can just remove whatever damage he has taken.
    yew but blackbird could remove his df ability

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    yew but blackbird could remove his df ability
    hes gotta catch him first and then hold him.

what if BB try to pull him in just like ace? will kuma be able to push the gravity?

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    what if BB try to pull him in just like ace? will kuma be able to push the gravity?
    he might be able to teleport away.