Page 84 of 86 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 LastLast
Results 831 to 840 of 852
  1. #831
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,777
    thats why god made us photo shop lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #832
    Master of Bludging ChaosMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,003
    Lolz, I believe Illustrator is the correct Adobe application for such art.

  3. #833
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,777
    it depends on which one your better at. some are hand drawn, some us illustrator and some use photo shop. some people use a combanation or all 3 it just depends on what your good at.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #834
    H+ xioaxioa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Location Moved
    Posts
    2,717
    Because of the break this weak, have some nice Oda artwork from the New One Piece Movie.

    Spoiler!

    I Love You!
    Spoiler!

  5. #835
    Master of Bludging ChaosMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,003
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Because of the break this weak, have some nice Oda artwork from the New One Piece Movie.

    Spoiler!
    Very tasty pic. Def my favourite one. Franky's one is alright. Any idea what the story is about? For them to be dressed like that?

  6. #836
    H+ xioaxioa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Location Moved
    Posts
    2,717
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Very tasty pic. Def my favourite one. Franky's one is alright. Any idea what the story is about? For them to be dressed like that?
    Pretty big spoiler, being that this movie, like the last one, is cannon.
    Spoiler!

    I Love You!
    Spoiler!

  7. #837
    pirate hunter arisart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    2,579
    Now that's a post!! Amazing art from Oda as always. Lol at Luffy holding two swords when he doesn't even know how to wield one. Love Franky and Usopp too. Nice find Xiao.

    sig made by me

  8. #838
    The Heropon! Sirxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hammerspace
    Posts
    862
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Because of the break this weak, have some nice Oda artwork from the New One Piece Movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Pretty big spoiler, being that this movie, like the last one, is cannon.
    Awesome pictures! And:
    Spoiler!
    This movie's gonna be off the chain.

    THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!



    Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

  9. #839
    Master of Bludging ChaosMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,003
    Just checking, the movie based pre or post timeskip? Oh and has there been anymore funny fanart pictures like the ones posted a few pages back?

  10. #840
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,777
    interesting development. Since it is going to be cannon so it will be cool to see how they try to tie this in.
    Last edited by cross777; 07-17-2012 at 06:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •