Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 169
  1. #151
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    what we have seen croc with way more destructive power than flamingo than flamingo not even you can argue that. and with sables it did what it was supposed to do and got him out of the way.
    He just have attacks with very big range.Those sandstorms havent hurt anybody except from fodders.

  2. #152
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,778
    it got flamingo out of the way lol. which it was that attack is for. and are you forgetting arabasta.

    Spoiler!


    Spoiler!


    lets see flamingo do that LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #153
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    it got flamingo out of the way lol. which it was that attack is for. and are you forgetting arabasta.

    Spoiler!


    Spoiler!




    lets see flamingo do that LOL.
    So the best he can do is push someone.And his attacks havent significantly hurt someone besides fodders.

  4. #154
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,778
    so luffy's fodder. LOL.
    Spoiler!


    and he blew apart and made a desert out of the palace. lets see flamingo do that much damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #155
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    so luffy's fodder. LOL.
    Spoiler!


    and he blew apart and made a desert out of the palace. lets see flamingo do that much damage.
    Still it didnt do shit to dofla so there is no need to mention it.MHis sandstorm cant really hurt him.

  6. #156
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,778
    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    Still it didnt do shit to dofla so there is no need to mention it.MHis sandstorm cant really hurt him.
    IT BLEW HIM AWAY thats what it was mean to do. it was 100% effective do to what it was meant to do. and its a mute point since croc really did not take the time to go all out on flamingo and flamingo's bread and butter attack did not do jack to croc. sables did what it was meant to do. so saying sables did not hurt him does not mean any thing because sables did what it was meant to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #157
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    IT BLEW HIM AWAY thats what it was mean to do. it was 100% effective do to what it was meant to do. and its a mute point since croc really did not take the time to go all out on flamingo and flamingo's bread and butter attack did not do jack to croc. sables did what it was meant to do. so saying sables did not hurt him does not mean any thing because sables did what it was meant to do.
    Sure cause croc is logia and dofla didnt know his weakness yet.A non logia not inflicting damage to a logia is normal the opposite sucks which was what croc did.He used a named attack and he didnt manage to put a scratch on him.Thats called FAIL.Pushing him is normal with a strong named attack.If he couldnt even do that it would be ultimate fail.

  8. #158
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,778
    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    Sure cause croc is logia and dofla didnt know his weakness yet.A non logia not inflicting damage to a logia is normal the opposite sucks which was what croc did.He used a named attack and he didnt manage to put a scratch on him.Thats called FAIL.Pushing him is normal with a strong named attack.If he couldnt even do that it would be ultimate fail.
    what your not getting it that sables is not meant to do damage but to get people out of the way when croc is done with dealing with them. sables not hurting him does not mean any thing at all.
    and if flamingo can not touch him he can not beat him. the point is you can;t say flamingo is stronger than croc we do have a nice case for croc being stronger. this could be proven wrong in the future ill give you that or at least you could get some more evidence but in till then you do not have much of an argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #159
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    what your not getting it that sables is not meant to do damage but to get people out of the way when croc is done with dealing with them. sables not hurting him does not mean any thing at all.
    and if flamingo can not touch him he can not beat him. the point is you can;t say flamingo is stronger than croc we do have a nice case for croc being stronger. this could be proven wrong in the future ill give you that or at least you could get some more evidence but in till then you do not have much of an argument.
    We dont have shit for croc being stronger.We only have your f***ed up logic.If it was meant of not isnt that much important its a named attack and couldnt scratch him.Sure he does he can use water like everybody else and since he can easily keep up with him and remain undamaged while croc has his intangibility if he looses it dofla is stronger.They are on even terms with croc's intangibility on so when he looses it its pretty obvious that dofla has the advantage.

  10. #160
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,778
    no he does not because one he can not touch him. so croc does not have to worry about that. 2. croc still beat luffy the second time after being able to be hit so not its not a given that flamingo is stronger. plus you say flamingo was taking it easy right. croc was obviously not that interested in flamingo since he sent him flying to get him out of the way once. croc was not worried about him or that concerned either. again who care if sables did not cause damage its not meant to. so saying something thats not meant to cause damage does not cause damage is weak because it does not cause damage, so there for croc is weaker becuase it did not cause damage. is a lot worse logic than mine. it did what it was meant to. flamingos is not. and a logia DF counts as part of his power. you can not just say that does not count because its convenient.

    im not saying flamingo is weak just not as powerful as croc. yeah he is dangerous as hell and a bad ass to boot but croc just has more power.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •