Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 169
  1. #121
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,777
    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    easily stopping jozu>>>>>getting your ass kicked by jozu.
    not how it happened
    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    Look luffy had that hard time cause he was much weaker than cross..
    YEAH IM STRONGER THAN LUFFY LOL. but yeah croc saw is coming but did not say anything
    Spoiler!


    look i would be willing to say they are on par but i really don't see saying he is strong since 1. for all we know he can not do a thing to a logia. 2. his powers had not effect on croc. 3. and croc has more destructive power and mobility.ill say on par but i really think croc is stronger but i wont say flamingo is stronger.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #122
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,716
    The manga isn't trying to shine Doflamingo as a power house,seems more of a manipulator like a puppeteer to what we all assume his abilities really are. He's a scheming character like Blackbeard but more prepared. Also if Doflamingo was that much stronger than Crocodile why would Doflamingo ask Crocodile to partner upwith him for the New World/New Age. Crocodile fought Whitebeard in the pass and survived, that's a huge feat compared to any of Doflamingo's we seen so far. Since Whitebeard in the pass more than likely was in his prime. Hal your overrating Doflamingo and underrating Croc.

  3. #123
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Actually Luffy had a harder time because he could not hit Crocs intangible fruit ability. Once he could and he got some water in his system, Croc didn't stand a chance in a place where Croc couldn't just leave from.
    I dont disagree with that.

    The thing about logia users is to beat the main elements logia user; if you are even different DF-users, you are not just equaling them, you have to be stronger and more resourceful than them to overcome their many advantages, given just by being logia alone.
    Sometimes it takes time to adjust to that.
    True what i was saying is that fruit is a part of their abilities so just having the elemental advantage doesnt guarantee win against an admiral.

    Look @ Hodi, and the weaklings @ the war, even the commander that you pointed out was controlled by Doflamingo.

    Bet you agree they could easily be defeated by most of the stronger players in the NW. There are weaker people there, clearly; it's just a matter of who they follow, who follows them, and who they are associated with.
    True but doflamingo is a shichi which means he should be able to intimidate pirates in the nw and thats usually because of his strength.

    There is fodder, slightly better than fodder, and leaps better than fodder , but fodder compared to their opponents, everywhere. That doesn't change in the NW either. Look @ Blueno if you need the GL example.
    True but people who arent fodder in the gl could be fodders in the nw luffy and the others had to train 2 yeras to enter it so it has other power level standards.

    You never mentioned main enemy and he never has to be their main enemy. Who knows how long it will be before they meet him, and who will face him. It could be @ a point where Sanji is enough to take him down. Who even knows just how strong they are now.
    He is a shichibukai and they havent fought him yet so obviously they ll do in the future.And like every other shichi who isnt an ally he should be the main enemy of some arc.The main villains are always defeated by luffy.But even if sanji defeats him still it is after his powerup when he has become stronger than the monster trio was pre ts.Or do you think that oda has left him the only shichibukai with who sh havent fought, even though he has been introduced for so long, just to be defeated like a fodder.


    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    not how it happened


    YEAH IM STRONGER THAN LUFFY LOL. but yeah croc saw is coming but did not say anything
    Spoiler!


    look i would be willing to say they are on par but i really don't see saying he is strong since 1. for all we know he can not do a thing to a logia. 2. his powers had not effect on croc. 3. and croc has more destructive power and mobility.ill say on par but i really think croc is stronger but i wont say flamingo is stronger.
    http://www.mangareader.net/103-35241...apter-560.html

    Croc sees him coming yet he cant react to it and then he comments how fast and strong he is.Obviously jozu is far stronger than him.
    1.That doesnt mean shit cause croc has a ridiculous weakness
    2.look number 1
    3.he has more destructive power not more mobility since dofla was keeping up with him just fine stop making shit up.(by the way his destructive ability was unable to harm dofla who was hit by sables)

    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    The manga isn't trying to shine Doflamingo as a power house,seems more of a manipulator like a puppeteer to what we all assume his abilities really are. He's a scheming character like Blackbeard but more prepared. Also if Doflamingo was that much stronger than Crocodile why would Doflamingo ask Crocodile to partner upwith him for the New World/New Age. Crocodile fought Whitebeard in the pass and survived, that's a huge feat compared to any of Doflamingo's we seen so far. Since Whitebeard in the pass more than likely was in his prime. Hal your overrating Doflamingo and underrating Croc.
    I didnt say that he is that type of fighter but whatever his ability is he is extremely strong.If he just have some strings and it depends to his strength to control the other then his feat is amazing.If is just an ability that controls other independently from their strength its even better. Anyway we should just wait and see.
    No croc was beaten by wb the fact that he survived doesnt mean anything most probably wb didnt want to killl him.Does he seem like a guy who would finish off a defeated opponent?

  4. #124
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,716
    ^ Doflamingo's ability so far is control about your opponent. I said we are all assuming it's the obvious puppeteer ability. That doesn't mean he's a power house because his ability is to control people, doesn't say anything about his actual strength.It's the same on how Robin was introduced, her powers seemed broken at first but later down the line she really wasn't that strong compared to the Monster Trio. Her weapon is intelligence more so her DF powers. Regardless Crocodile still fought Whitebeard whether he let him live or not.

  5. #125
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    ^ Doflamingo's ability so far is control about your opponent. I said we are all assuming it's the obvious puppeteer ability. That doesn't mean he's a power house because his ability is to control people, doesn't say anything about his actual strength.It's the same on how Robin was introduced, her powers seemed broken at first but later down the line she really wasn't that strong compared to the Monster Trio. Her weapon is intelligence more so her DF powers. Regardless Crocodile still fought Whitebeard whether he let him live or not.
    Yeah but we dont know how it works if it can bypass physical strength or not.And please dont compare robin's power with dofla's.

    So what if he fought him?He was defeated.Whoever fights a top tier is even close to his power?Ok then buggy is top tier luffy pre timeskip was top tier apoo bazil x drake and the monk were top tiers etc.Just because you fight with someone doesnt mean that you strength is even close to him.

  6. #126
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,716
    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    Yeah but we dont know how it works if it can bypass physical strength or not.And please dont compare robin's power with dofla's.

    So what if he fought him?He was defeated.Whoever fights a top tier is even close to his power?Ok then buggy is top tier luffy pre timeskip was top tier apoo bazil x drake and the monk were top tiers etc.Just because you fight with someone doesnt mean that you strength is even close to him.
    You missed the point of why I compare them. It seems your logic to all this is just power in general. I'm trying to convince you story wise that's not how it's revealed. Crocodile fighting Whitebeard in more than likely his prime is a big deal. But since it's off screen I won't be mentioning it anymore.

    In all Doflamingo is strong and there's not hard cut manga evidence his is stronger than Crocodile or even so a lot more stronger than him. Same goes for Crocodile being stronger than him. Their conversation in Marineford proves this.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 04-02-2011 at 05:08 PM.

  7. #127
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    You missed the point of why I compare them. It seems your logic to all this is just power in general. I'm trying to convince you story wise that's not how it's revealed. Crocodile fighting Whitebeard in more than likely his prime is a big deal. But since it's off screen I won't be mentioning it anymore.
    It isnt because it proves anything.So buggy fighting Mihawk is supposed to mean anything?

    In all Doflamingo is strong and there's not hard cut manga evidence his is strong than Crocodile or even so a lot more stronger than him. Same goes for Crocodile being stronger than him. Their conversation in Marineford proves this.
    Ok but i find it annoying that cross said that croc was stronger than him while they didnt damage each other.And thats a feat for doflamingo not for croc since he is logia and until dofla finds his weakness its normal to not be able to cut him but croc not even scratching doflamingo pretty much sucks.Again i cant tell for sure but plot wise its far more possible that doflamingo is stronger than croc.

  8. #128
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,716
    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    It isnt because it proves anything.So buggy fighting Mihawk is supposed to mean anything?
    What? Buggy's scene was a gag with Mihawk. Like most of his scenes are.


    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    Ok but i find it annoying that cross said that croc was stronger than him while they didnt damage each other.And thats a feat for doflamingo not for croc since he is logia and until dofla finds his weakness its normal to not be able to cut him but croc not even scratching doflamingo pretty much sucks.Again i cant tell for sure but plot wise its far more possible that doflamingo is stronger than croc.
    I would say possible yeah, but far I don't sounds like a stretch. They both seem to be on even playing fields so far in my eyes. But yeah I'm not drawing straws yet of which one is stronger.

  9. #129
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    What? Buggy's scene was a gag with Mihawk. Like most of his scenes are.
    It doesnt matter he fought with Mihawk by your logic that means something about his powers.Oh wait the sh crew back then fought against kizaru.Does that mean anything about their strength?Or do you have any evidence that croc was less owned than the sh crew by kizaru?

  10. #130
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,777
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    The manga isn't trying to shine Doflamingo as a power house,seems more of a manipulator like a puppeteer to what we all assume his abilities really are. He's a scheming character like Blackbeard but more prepared. Also if Doflamingo was that much stronger than Crocodile why would Doflamingo ask Crocodile to partner upwith him for the New World/New Age. Crocodile fought Whitebeard in the pass and survived, that's a huge feat compared to any of Doflamingo's we seen so far. Since Whitebeard in the pass more than likely was in his prime. Hal your overrating Doflamingo and underrating Croc.
    this makes a lot of sense.
    i mean flamingo did not even try to go after Wb? probably because he thought he was not confident that he had chance. and thats the first thing croc did when he got there.
    the point is we have a case to make for croc being stronger than him with all we have seen form him and we do not have that for flamingo. and i have a feeling like FM said that he is more of a manipulator not really a super power house.
    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    It doesnt matter he fought with Mihawk by your logic that means something about his powers.Oh wait the sh crew back then fought against kizaru.Does that mean anything about their strength?Or do you have any evidence that croc was less owned than the sh crew by kizaru?
    who did croc get owned by? and yeah if you walk away from a fight with an admiral thats saying something. same if you walk away from a fight with WB which croc did. also you say he was not trying? maybe he just did not want to get in over his head? coc obviously was not concerned. i think oda was trying to show that flamingo is a bad A** but not necessarily the strongest one there.


    and croc has done a lot more impressive stuff than flamingo has done.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •