Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Possibility

Hybrid View

Possibility

reading the latest chapter, i couldn't help wondering that aizen knew something about ichigo before ichigo even became a shingami. Starting with him meeting rukia, was that a coincedence or did aizen just have the right timing or so. i knw it might not make a lot of sense but still. And there is another thing, when byakuya was on the bridge and icihigo flew in to save rukia after he defeated ganju. when ukitake saw ichigo he had a certain expression on his face and byakuya told him not to worry about it that he is not the man that just flashed through his mind. maybe not exactly what he said but the expression ukitake had means there was some kind of connection about ichigo or something and am wondering if aizen knew that particular thing. reading this chapter is to me saying aizen knew everything about him ichigo and planned everything out for him, what do u guys think or am i just looking too much into it.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

i was thinking the same thing.. Maybe Aizen knows about ichigo dad and does not like him and was like I'm going to kill you kid (ichigo)
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    reading the latest chapter, i couldn't help wondering that aizen knew something about ichigo before ichigo even became a shingami. Starting with him meeting rukia, was that a coincedence or did aizen just have the right timing or so. i knw it might not make a lot of sense but still. And there is another thing, when byakuya was on the bridge and icihigo flew in to save rukia after he defeated ganju. when ukitake saw ichigo he had a certain expression on his face and byakuya told him not to worry about it that he is not the man that just flashed through his mind. maybe not exactly what he said but the expression ukitake had means there was some kind of connection about ichigo or something and am wondering if aizen knew that particular thing. reading this chapter is to me saying aizen knew everything about him ichigo and planned everything out for him, what do u guys think or am i just looking too much into it.
    Byakuya was talking about Ukitake's last lieutenant Shiba Kaien whom Ichigo resembles. There used to be theories around about Ichigo somehow being part of the Shiba clan, maybe we'll find out if theres a connection next chapter.

Veteran Member
    What squadzero said is correct. If you look at kaien they have very similar faces and hair style even. I believe a different hair color though.

Aizen seems to know something it seems.. somehow.. about ichigo. Or else he wouldnt have gone through all the trouble of making him so strong.. so he can probably use ichigo in some way, now... :-/

Well I made a prediction a while back about the Hogyoku using the spiritual energy that was being given off in battles but I shrugged it off and said if anything Urahara would be the one manipulating things more since hes probably the main villain but that has turned out differently.

Ichigos father was a Shinigami till a few years ago it seems many believed he was part of the the same clan as Kaienwhich makes lots of sense the theory that many of us came up with was that the clan was once noble but cast out for some unknown reason the same time as the death of Kaien and the exile of Ichigos father. Aizen may have manipulated this as well to possibly further his agenda of gaining more power to rival the king
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Yeah, I like the theories about Isshin being a Shiba and by extension Ichigo as well. It would be cool if Kubo actually ties it all together in this way with Aizen manipulating everything from behind the scenes.

But, its also possible that this theory was a possibility before but Kubo has since moved into another direction. I mean, Ichigo doesn't really look a whole lot like Kaien anymore, he did early on in the manga, but as his character design evolves it seems less and less likely.

if all the battles and stuff to make Ichigo strong was Aizen's plan...it means that Urahara is involved too right ?

He trained ichigo, made him a shinigami again...etc

Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    if all the battles and stuff to make Ichigo strong was Aizen's plan...it means that Urahara is involved too right ?

He trained ichigo, made him a shinigami again...etc
    Only if you're trying to imply that Urahara was in on Aizen's plan as accomplices (which would also implicate Yoruichi as well for Ichigo's Bankai training). Otherwise, Urahara is probably clueless about the role he played in Aizen's grand scheme. But for now, I believe Aizen's tweaked everything just the right way so that it all works out in his favor in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Only if you're trying to imply that Urahara was in on Aizen's plan as accomplices (which would also implicate Yoruichi as well for Ichigo's Bankai training). Otherwise, Urahara is probably clueless about the role he played in Aizen's grand scheme. But for now, I believe Aizen's tweaked everything just the right way so that it all works out in his favor in the end.
    My Original Post Above.

My New, tweaked post below as revealed by the newest chapter

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Only if you're trying to imply that Urahara was in on Aizen's plan as accomplices (which would also implicate Yoruichi as well for Ichigo's Bankai training). Otherwise, Urahara is probably clueless about the role he played in Aizen's grand scheme. But for now, the Hogyoku's tweaked everything just the right way so that it all works out in Aizen's favor in the end.
    Yup this thread has found it's answer to everything regarding Aizen's purposed knowledge and foresight of every event to occur so far in the Bleach Universe.

In my opinion, it's kind of lame. The Hougyoku sets up for two of the following:

1) The cliche defy fate and win

2) The Hougyoku changes its mind and Aizen dies because of it

I am discontent with both.