Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Possibility

Ichigo was spiritually aware before his mother was killed. I think you forgot the fact that the only reason Grand Fisher managed to kill his mother was because Ichigo saw Grand Fisher's bait hovering over the river and he tried to save it, when the mother understood it as Ichigo suddenly going nuts trying to drown himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Coca View Post
    I think the reason for Aizen's interest in Ichigo is simple:
    The whole "Destroy Karakura Town" plot is just a ruse to distract everyone from Aizen's real goal: Ichigo.
    Aizen doesn't need thousands of souls to create the Ouken, just one special soul, which would be Ichigo since he's something like highly condensed darkmatter reiatsu. Did you notice how Aizen was feeling Ichigo's dark reiatsu as it slipped through his fingers? That's just him checking to see if Ichigo is ripe for the harvest, aka Ouken time.

How did Aizen learn of Ichigo's existence? Simple:
    When Aizen was sifting through the confidential archives in SS regarding the Ouken, he probably spotted something regarding the use of special reiatsu to recreate the Ouken which manifests once every century or so not in an area like Karakura as the shinigami had thought, but in one person, Ichigo.
    Notice how throughout the beginning of the series, everyone around Ichigo seemed to gain heightened spiritual awareness or abilities like Inoue and Chad? I recall Ishida mentioning how Ichigo simply "oozes" reiatsu affecting all around him, even amplifying Quincy powers merely by contact. I don't think this "amplifying" characteristic applies to anyone except Ichigo, which is his defining characteristic. Central 46 probably knew that Ichigo's characteristic would show up every few generations and was constantly on the lookout for it due to its Ouken potential, which may be related to Isshin and why he left SS. With Aizen scheming to create the Ouken WAAAAAY before he even became a Captain, he probably caught wind of Central 46's concerns regarding the characteristic "reiatsu anomaly" ie Ichigo, and focused on areas with high spiritual concentration, and then pinpointed Ichigo after his first encounter with Rukia when she used a binding spell on him, which he broke through despite being just a "human".
    Great theory coco, i have a feeling a bit if not half might be accurate in the upcoming chapters

Quote Originally Posted by jedijuck View Post
    that is a nice theory coca and would make sense. im thinkin aizen is watchin ichigo for a diff reason. maybe as a way to see how far he enhance his own powers. it may be due to ichigo being human, but it seems he doesnt face the same barriers that shinigami do in trying to become more powerful. who knows cant wait for next week.
    i still reference back to http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/315.12/16/...no matter how far aizen has schemed, i think urahara has matched him. im still waiting to see when he makes an appearance.

Basically, all of it, as Aizen said, was leading up to this pivotal point in the series. So yeah, it's "Strawberry" harvesting time.
    Yea for the page u were referring to, it seems hirako knew about everything even before aizen and everything went haywire and he told kisuke. so am guessing these guys knws everything and what could be the outcome of aizen but am sure aizen doesn't suspect they knw anything or maybe as much as he thinks they do

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

My theory is that Ichigo is a descendant of Seireitei royalty. Aizen's goal lies within the realm of the King of Seireitei, becoming God and so on. And there has been some dialogue on Ichigo being a 'pure-blood' shinigami, which made me think about where his Dad came from, since the name Kurosaki is that is Isshin's real name would throw up some flags somewhere.

So wild theory, Isshin is either a former member of the Royal Guard or a member of the Kings family who escaped from his position to live his own life. Aizen somehow knows this and is using Ichigo as a means of entering the King's realm, I mean for all we know the Ouken plot may be some giant feint on his part.

Needless to say no revelations will be coming soon, since the manga at its current narrative pace seems set for another three to four years AT LEAST a la One Piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Coca View Post
    I think the reason for Aizen's interest in Ichigo is simple:
    The whole "Destroy Karakura Town" plot is just a ruse to distract everyone from Aizen's real goal: Ichigo.
    Aizen doesn't need thousands of souls to create the Ouken, just one special soul, which would be Ichigo since he's something like highly condensed darkmatter reiatsu. Did you notice how Aizen was feeling Ichigo's dark reiatsu as it slipped through his fingers? That's just him checking to see if Ichigo is ripe for the harvest, aka Ouken time.

How did Aizen learn of Ichigo's existence? Simple:
    When Aizen was sifting through the confidential archives in SS regarding the Ouken, he probably spotted something regarding the use of special reiatsu to recreate the Ouken which manifests once every century or so not in an area like Karakura as the shinigami had thought, but in one person, Ichigo.
    Notice how throughout the beginning of the series, everyone around Ichigo seemed to gain heightened spiritual awareness or abilities like Inoue and Chad? I recall Ishida mentioning how Ichigo simply "oozes" reiatsu affecting all around him, even amplifying Quincy powers merely by contact. I don't think this "amplifying" characteristic applies to anyone except Ichigo, which is his defining characteristic. Central 46 probably knew that Ichigo's characteristic would show up every few generations and was constantly on the lookout for it due to its Ouken potential, which may be related to Isshin and why he left SS. With Aizen scheming to create the Ouken WAAAAAY before he even became a Captain, he probably caught wind of Central 46's concerns regarding the characteristic "reiatsu anomaly" ie Ichigo, and focused on areas with high spiritual concentration, and then pinpointed Ichigo after his first encounter with Rukia when she used a binding spell on him, which he broke through despite being just a "human".

Basically, all of it, as Aizen said, was leading up to this pivotal point in the series. So yeah, it's "Strawberry" harvesting time.
    Dude your post came really close, it seems ichigo is like harvesting time

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

the last word of aizen on this chapter " after all..you.." http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/397/17/ makes my mind much more confused.

1. whether ichigo was aizen real son's?
    2. whether ichigo was the only person complete hougyoku with his tremendous power?

haha~~

I once posted a theory that Ichigo was the key to the spirit king but yeah that was one that was shot down about a year ago lol Afro Thunder is good at poking holes in my theory and it was similar to my newest theory about the whole gaining abilities around him, but a living key is kind of cliche and I have to agree with that. Still I like the way you put it, many others have had the same theory since Aizens goal was revealed so I cant claim I was the first, but I must say Coca you put it better then all the others I have seen.

Lol I am calling you out Afro I know it was you that destroyed my theory a while back but now we have more knowledge and it is written a lot better and dont wimp out and just say it was cliche (main argument I saw from others whenever this theory came up) LMAO.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Well, what good is a theory with holes in it either way If Afro hadn't done it, I am certain, kuroi, dragon or me had.

It may have been immortaljinxx but I have a feeling it was Afro he had a habit of going after my zany theories although I used to argue with him alot lol. (Went out of the way many times just to argue with him and even defended some nearly impossible theories of others to do it lol)
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by malau_in_the_shadow View Post
    the last word of aizen on this chapter " after all..you.." http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/397/17/ makes my mind much more confused.

1. whether ichigo was aizen real son's?
    2. whether ichigo was the only person complete hougyoku with his tremendous power?

haha~~
    I don't see this "after all..you.."

I see "You are the offspring of a shinigami and a"

and then the chapter after that was "You are the offspring of a human and a"

so.......Kubo's fuck up really turns everything into a mystery even though it's blatantly obvious huh.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Only if you're trying to imply that Urahara was in on Aizen's plan as accomplices (which would also implicate Yoruichi as well for Ichigo's Bankai training). Otherwise, Urahara is probably clueless about the role he played in Aizen's grand scheme. But for now, I believe Aizen's tweaked everything just the right way so that it all works out in his favor in the end.
    My Original Post Above.

My New, tweaked post below as revealed by the newest chapter

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Only if you're trying to imply that Urahara was in on Aizen's plan as accomplices (which would also implicate Yoruichi as well for Ichigo's Bankai training). Otherwise, Urahara is probably clueless about the role he played in Aizen's grand scheme. But for now, the Hogyoku's tweaked everything just the right way so that it all works out in Aizen's favor in the end.
    Yup this thread has found it's answer to everything regarding Aizen's purposed knowledge and foresight of every event to occur so far in the Bleach Universe.