Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

the ruler who hides in the darkness

gin continues to bide his time in the shadows

you heard it here first...

gin has made aizen to be his puppet. it looks like aizen is calling the shots on the surface but gin, i suspect is the real mastermind behind all this. why do you think he always has that wicked smile on his face? its because he is the true boss and everybody but him thinks otherwise.

this is all pure speculation on my part it could be that mr oda forgot about gin is still there

please pay attention to what your congressmen and senators are doing in washington dc

First reason to not believe you.....You've mistaken Oda (author of One Piece) as the author of Bleach (which is Kubo). So that right there makes your theory even more speculative than it already was.

Anyway, I would find it odd that Gin would be the one really calling the shots, especially after his monologue about how Aizen is "Strong". He just doesn't strike me (right now) as that Super Mastermind. Aizen occupies that title (clearly after the most recent chapter). Gin, to me, is the kind of guy that just waits on the wings, waiting for that right moment to do his thing. Nothing more, nothing less. I don't think he'd be the type to go through with an elaborate plan on his own.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    I speculate that Gin may be Ichigo's "prototype". Maybe Aizen controlled Gin's growth and purpose as he did with Ichigo. Ichigo though, being his ultimate prize.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by j-roc View Post
    this is all pure speculation on my part it could be that mr oda forgot about gin is still there
    ODA: yeah I almost forgot gin...wait... oh he's not on my manga!!! WTF!!!

but I also had the same theory. The way shinji look at gin after they thought they took out aizen tells something. Gin describe aizen as very strong but that doesn't mean he is weaker than aizen. It could be like aizen is very strong but I'm stronger.

PS: I also think that when gin fought aizen to control him, aizen wasn't able to use his sugeitsu coz gins eyes are always fu**ing shut!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    I speculate that Gin may be Ichigo's "prototype". Maybe Aizen controlled Gin's growth and purpose as he did with Ichigo. Ichigo though, being his ultimate prize.
    Possible. Aizen found Gin pretty early on after he had been adopted by the shinigami academy. The problems theorizing further than this point is that we don't know anything about Ichigo's father and his past.

The only things we do know and conclusions that seems plausible is that he knew Urahara but before Urahara became a captain, and that he left Soul Society before Urahara's promotion. The reason that he met a human woman that he fell in love with is not possible at this point, because we speak of over 100 years into the past. Ichigo is not 100 years old, and there is no possible way Masaki was, given that she was explained to be a human.

Another problem is that we don't know what Aizen was doing during this time. However, it may actually seem plausible given the current circumstances that he forced Kisuke into the human world so he would be forced to hide the hogukyoku somewhere there. It's not unlikely that it was Aizen who also sent Rukia to the human world by faking an order from the Central Room 46, knowing that Urahara would not be able to resist such a temptation. That Ichigo would meet Rukia at this point would be unavoidable, because most hollows would in one or another way go for him. I also think it's important to note that Rukia stayed in the human world for over three months until Byakuya was dispatched to take her back, which is more than enough time for her to gain a strong relationship with Ichigo. Also planned, since that would force Ichigo to go after her, meaning that Urahara would have to make him a real shinigami. That it was Byakuya who was sent also makes sense in that his special attack includes severing the spirit chains and because he was Rukia's only known relative.

Aizen also knew that since Urahara no longer possessed the hogukyoku, he would be forced to use another method to turn Ichigo into a shinigami. Which again boils back to the initial question, why Ichigo? I think that being half-human probably plays a major role.

Lol, rereading what I just wrote, it almost seems that Aizen in fact planned all this even further than the initial "sending Urahara into exile".

Damn it I had an amazing thread written before my computer wigged out anyway

Gin is basically the version of Toshiro who was twisted and was manipulated by Aizen for his own gain. He is one of the creepiest characters Tite Kubo has created and even though he isnt as manipulative as Aizen he may have been plotting behind his back to become more powerful. Its the save the best for last rule that makes me think that he is actually a villain beyond Aizen and is plotting behind him which is why WW was scared of this dark being while he liked Tosen and honored Aizen. This is also why I believe Urahara and Kisuke and the others along with the Vizards actually pose as an even deeper threat then Gin.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

First of all... there seems to be nothing to implicate that Gin has any motif to be the mastermind. Secondly, Urahara and Kisuke are names of the same person. Kisuke is his first name, Urahara his second name.

well now even aizen has been injured and no one has attacked gin yet.usually the mastermind stays behind and fights last so i think that gin is actually the hidden mastermind

pfft...I'm telling you all right now. Urahara Kisuke is the real evil mastermind behind ALL of this. Aizen has Ichigo dancing in the palm of his hand? Well Urahara has Aizen, SS, Vaizards, Isshin, EVERYONE dancing in the palm of his. Oh, and Yoruichi is in cahoots cuz she is his sex-cat minion.

Or mb Chad is the mastermind?