Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll

23 46.00%

7 14.00%

7 14.00%

4 8.00%

9 18.00%
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Nothing to be enthusiastic about, nothing to be pessimistic about: 2.5/5, rated nevertheless 2/5 because when you compared to Kishi who is able to plan event well in advance (the discussion Madara/ Kisame) to Kubo who is not controlling his own plot you are kind of disappointed.

I think Aizen is just messing with Ichigo, to a certain extent. But, depending on how long he was in control of the Central 46, he could have been setting all those opponents up for Ichigo. He also could have been watching closely. I'm curious to know why Aizen is interested in Ichigo, maybe it has to do with the fact that Ichigo's hollowification process was a natural one, instead of involving the hyougokou (sp?).

Was anyone else surprised a little that Aizen hasn't hollow-fied himself?

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Aizen saying he planned all of Ichigo's developments... doesn't make any fucking sense.
    I insist it does, if you think about it! <.< But honestly, it does make sense. Most people just haven't been thinking of that conspiracy-level, so the details that would make it plausible have passed them by.

You just have to think back when Aizen exiled Urahara, and everything falls into place. There was no coincidence that it was Rukia who was sent to Karakura Town, although again, anyone would've sufficed, but she was the perfect choice. This forced Urahara to hide the hogukyoku inside of her, because a human soul cannot contain it or it will destroy the soul. This served many purposes:

1. It was an easy way for Aizen to retrieve the hogukyoku. Don't you think it was fishy that he didn't take it when he had the chance the first time around?

2. She would befriend Ichigo. This would mean that Ichigo would have a strong enough bond to actually rescue her. The time-span between their first meeting and when Byakuya was actually dispatched to retrieve her is no coincidence. Just enough to develop a strong friendship without it looking too fishy from Soul Society's side.

3. Byakuya's special attack against weak enemies is not to kill them, but to remove their source of power. Since Ichigo naturally would try to rescue Rukia, it was unavoidable they would meet and this in fact would occur.

4. Since Urahara is no longer in possession of the hogukyoku, he must find another way to make Ichigo into a shinigami. This in turn would cause Ichigo to also awaken his hollow powers.

5. The most obvious reason which was already explained in Soul Society arc: Ichigo's group will act as a distraction for Soul Society from really knowing what is going on, forcing their attention on the outside enemy when the real enemy is on the inside. This allows much greater movement for Aizen.

I could continue, but I think then I will be forced to spend the rest of my evening writing this!

And to toss it out, because I think it's in fact possible: Ichigo IS the key.

Quote Originally Posted by Light-kun View Post
    Didn't like the chapter.
    Aizen planned all the fights Ichigo had?
    Yeah right...
    Aizen didnt plan just his fights, He planned EVERYTHING

Aizen: I knew your father would go into the real world, I planned the Women he marry and have kids with, I planned your Mother's death, I planned Rukia visting you, I planned everything Ichigo....but there's one thing that you dont know. *Deep Voice* Ichigo I am your Father!

Ichigo: NOOOOOOOOOOOO *Dies From Shock from having an EPIC Dad*

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Pew Pew Pew....
    maybe aizen is using words again to incite something? just thought i'd throw that out there...

Fucking plottwist incoming

Im pretty sure Urahara hasn't been sitting around all this time in Karakura doing nothing, he probably took his research on the hyougoku with him and is working on a way to destroy it seeing as he could only seal it. Im betting he is going to show up again near the end of this arc, with his magical reiatsu hiding cloak on and a super-anti-hyougoku "thing" and punch Aizen right in the gooch. This will make him scared of losing the hyougoku and chase him away till another time. Now Aizen knows Urahara has the power to oppose him and make him a regular Shinigami (no magical hyougoku powers) and he will come back with the VL and start the real "final" war.
    A pie in the sky?

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    ok this chapter gets no ratings kmt i don't see how aizen planned out who ichigo would face maybe he had leverage with the espada but then if he set this all up that means he has tabs on everyone more flippin info than kurosotchi and uruhara put together just makes no sense and he would know about uruhara pretty well and isshin and would of already eliminated them......... maybe this is why cartoons are meant for kids lol

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Not a good chapter :( 2/5.

Aizen reaction before Yama attack doesn't make sense...Looks like He's going to get injure, he said that he underestimated Yama and he fly with not a single scratch!!!! In the beginning He told Ichigo that he should have used his hollow form to end him..well he just did that, Aizen eyes was like he's going be split in two and what happened.....
    Nothing!!!! a superficial cut that get healed without problem.
    I'm really disappointed.
    Last edited by Icho Tolot; 03-18-2010 at 08:03 PM. Reason: typing

!! God Of Bleachtardz !! Silent Assassin's Avatar
    Im just seeing how much I can type in this box before the space runs out...hmm this is taki..ah..ohh
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    "Just as Planned" There's nothing more to say about this chapter. Aizen's been writing this manga lol.
    Then T.K do...whaat?!! lol

I hated the chapter..mainly because Yama died for nothing

"Never argue with an idiot...
    First they stoop you to their level, and then they beat you with experience." -
    Silent Assassin

THE GOD OF BLEACHTARDZ