23 46.00%

7 14.00%

7 14.00%

4 8.00%

9 18.00%
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I fucking hate Bleach now.

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Im a bit interested to find out who and what Ichigo is to aizen and what his future significance would be. I've been pretty content with Bleach lately as opposed to a month ago. Im glad the focus is on Ichigo and aizen. i just fear the eventualy chapters that will cover the events in hueco mundo.
    That's what ive been waiting for as well. Will find out all of tat in the next chapter... this chapter did'nt have much action in it.. It was BOOORING!!

The chapter was okay...nothing more nothing less.

Aizen is seriously overpowered. Even Madara lost an arm, which he simply replaced. But, jeeeezz, you cant even hurt Aizen.

interesting that he put the hougyoku in himself. I also, need to hear his eplnation on how he setup all of Ichigo's fights.

I hope Yama's really not dead

I give the chapter a 3/5.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Light-kun View Post
    One example: How could he control which way Ichigo would take when they broke into SS? he could also go the way Chad took, or Ishida and Orihime.
    It would be a gamble whether he would fight with Kenpachi or not.

Or how could Aizen provoke Ishida to compete with Ichigo? I don't think he could control Ishida's actions.
    1. There was only one way from which they could enter Soul Society because of the location of the cannon. It was the general DIRECTION. Not the exact location where they landed.

2. No, it was not a gamble that he met up with Kenpachi. Kenpachi always seeks out the strongest in a group of enemies, and in this case it was Ichigo. Ichigo had beaten two vice-captains before he engaged Kenpachi; the logical conclusion for a simple-minded person like Kenpachi is that Ichigo must thus be the strongest. It should also be noticable that Kenpachi would not consider Mayuri a physically strong fighter (and he isn't), therefore Ishida's victory over him meant less. It is also likely that Ikkaku told Kenpachi of Ichigo after they fought. Considering that Ikkaku is considered the 11th Squad's third seat, of course this would pique Kenpachi's interest.

3. Ishida turns up as no coincidence either. He's the last surviving Quincy, and they both lived in Karakura Town. Rivalry was unavoidable, when Ishida noticed that someone else was killing hollows on his turf. Anyone could've worked as a catalyst though.
    Last edited by LeaT; 03-18-2010 at 03:25 PM.

Is quisnam nihilum vincet atticus's Avatar
    the hax continue...
    I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what.

You all still have Zoidberg!

I still think somehow the way to beat Aizen will come from Kisuke. 4 Pages and all of you is treating everyone as dead, Yoruichi and Urahara still haven't joined the fun and we have no idea what happened to the others.

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    I fucking hate Bleach now.
    im seriously considering dropping bleach now..........
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

Quote Originally Posted by rlsocial.com View Post
    Aizen's too overpowered to be funny...

At this rate, the only way he'll lose is by technicality.
    ie: all of soul society giving their reatsu to ichigo who does one massive strike... while all of soul society is chanting "we believe!"

Someone has been watching DBZ movies again....

Quote Originally Posted by BWORMKING View Post
    im seriously considering dropping bleach now..........
    Cant you see your playing into Aizens plan if you quit he wins...

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Aizen saying he planned all of Ichigo's developments... doesn't make any fucking sense.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by Light-kun View Post
    One example: How could he control which way Ichigo would take when they broke into SS? he could also go the way Chad took, or Ishida and Orihime.
    It would be a gamble whether he would fight with Kenpachi or not.

Or how could Aizen provoke Ishida to compete with Ichigo? I don't think he could control Ishida's actions.
    As I recall Grimmjaw found Ichigo not the other way around. He knows all the Captains and how they act and thats how he knew that theres a huge chance Kenpachi wouldnt give up the chance to fight a strong ryoka. But who said he wouldnt have met Zangetsu if he fought Hitsugaya or Mayuri instead.

Who said he controlled Ishidas actions? Ishida is a Quincy he was pretty much raised to hate Shinigami so it was basically his instinct to compete with a shinigami.