50. You may not vote on this poll

23 46.00%

7 14.00%

7 14.00%

4 8.00%

9 18.00%
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    What you're saying is an incredibly weak argument just because of your bias. We've been given increasing small doses of Orihime's power, then suddenly, she's "nigh-omnipotent"? She can revive the recently diseased, but can she revive people who've been literally slashed into pieces? Answer: We don't know.
    she can bring back the dead, heal any manner of injury or phase objects out of existence, aizen has described her power as trespassing on the territory of god and according to hacchi there is no reason that she can't bring people/things back from non-existence aside from not mastering her powers.

what part of this doesn't sound nigh-omnipotent to you?

it's completely silly to say "oh we don't know" when there is not a single shred of evidence pointing to her not being able to revive anyone who dies at fake karakura.

Quote Originally Posted by shoe View Post
    what part of this doesn't sound nigh-omnipotent to you?

it's completely silly to say "oh we don't know" when there is not a single shred of evidence pointing to her not being able to revive anyone who dies at fake karakura.
    You mean the bolded parts below don't count:

she can bring back the dead, heal any manner of injury or phase objects out of existence, aizen has described her power as trespassing on the territory of god and according to hacchi there is no reason that she can't bring people/things back from non-existence aside from not mastering her powers.
    Oh, wait... That's exactly what I said:

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari
    If it's any consolation, Orihime rejecting the deaths is just theoretical so far. For all we know either she isn't too powerful enough, will never be powerful enough, or has conditions against reviving dead people.
    Thank you for proving my point.

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    aizen is not related to ichigo. Aizen is half brother of kubo. That's how he was able to plan everything
    couldnt stop laughing when i read your response

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

I think Aizen may actually be kubo himself, and he just makes us believe that he's a fictional character via his shikai. (when was it cast? the second we laid eyes on the first chapter!)

So Aizen and Kubo Tite are the same person? that explains everything XD

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    What I don't understand is; why is nobody attacking GIN ??

The last time that we've seen GIN fighting, was against Mr. Ice Man.. and thats a long, long time ago. Is Gin Aizen's assistant or something else??
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    What I don't understand is; why is nobody attacking GIN ??

The last time that we've seen GIN fighting, was against Mr. Ice Man.. and thats a long, long time ago. Is Gin Aizen's assistant or something else??
    Is there even anyone left to who could actually fight Gin? Unohana and Ichigo are both busy and anyone else who is currently there would just get wasted.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    You mean the bolded parts below don't count:

Oh, wait... That's exactly what I said:

Thank you for proving my point.
    the only reason that she wouldn't be able to is because she hasn't mastered her powers, but by the very nature of her powers there is no time limit on her doing so.

whether it's the next day or 20 years into the future as long as she is alive all the good guys who have been killed can be resurrected with no penalty or consequences, meaning that there is no reason to be worked up if yamamoto or anyone else dies.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drgnx View Post
    Is there even anyone left to who could actually fight Gin? Unohana and Ichigo are both busy and anyone else who is currently there would just get wasted.
    I know,.. and thats bothering me. Gin has been standing there like he's the man behind everything. Normally it is Aizen who's been watching. There were so much captains around and it seems like nobody even looked at Gin !

- don't know for sure if it was only in Anime or also in Manga, but the moment that Gin went to VL place with Aizen and Tousen,.. there was a flashback that Gin saved Matsumoto Rangiku or helped her.

Why didn't she do anything or even tried to communicate with him? It seems that Gin didn't have a bond with other Captains, but even his vice-captain Izuru Kira, could have attacked or even tried to talk with him.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

the only reason that she wouldn't be able to is because she hasn't mastered her powers, but by the very nature of her powers there is no time limit on her doing so.

whether it's the next day or 20 years into the future as long as she is alive all the good guys who have been killed can be resurrected with no penalty or consequences, meaning that there is no reason to be worked up if yamamoto or anyone else dies.
    Yeah. But if resurrection (if it does happen) takes any decent time afterward, it does matter, because there'd practically no one protecting Soul Society.

Besides, it's not like anyone knows that if they die Orihime can revive them.