Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll

23 46.00%

7 14.00%

7 14.00%

4 8.00%

9 18.00%
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    actually theres a part i dont quite get abt soi fong's shikai on aizen..i mean wasnt aizen supposed to have illusioned them by then? if so...wasnt that hinamori by then? so theres no way soi fong would have been unable to beat that kind of reiatsu from hinamori...unless im missing something there...

Anyway im thinking the reason y orihime was able to revive those 2 arrancar was probably cause their body parts were still somewhat there? i mean if they got completely blown away i doubt she could do anything

Quote Originally Posted by shoe View Post
    she did use it on him, he just proved to be too strong for it. until that point there was no reason to think that it wouldn't work.

likewise, until something happens to actually define a limit to orihime's powers, all signs point to there not being one and assumptions should be made as such.
    By that same argument, we can say that until something happens to actually show that powers have no limits, we must assume that they have. Because every power shown so far (including Aizen's) has demonstrated a limit.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    By that same argument, we can say that until something happens to actually show that powers have no limits, we must assume that they have. Because every power shown so far (including Aizen's) has demonstrated a limit.
    everything we have seen shows that orihime's powers, especially once she has mastered them, have no limits. it's silly to say that her powers just arbitrarily wouldn't work when there has been nothing to suggest that in the series proper, just like how before soifon's shikai failed nobody would say "it doesn't work on people that are too strong".

until there is some evidence to the contrary everything points to her being a nigh-omnipotent plot device.

orihime getting offed by Gin would make for an interesting chapter...but I doubt kubo will ever consider it...then again ...

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    "Just as Planned" There's nothing more to say about this chapter. Aizen's been writing this manga lol.
    lol. now there's one hell of a twist. eat your heart out, M. Night!.

Quote Originally Posted by shoe View Post
    everything we have seen shows that orihime's powers, especially once she has mastered them, have no limits. it's silly to say that her powers just arbitrarily wouldn't work when there has been nothing to suggest that in the series proper, just like how before soifon's shikai failed nobody would say "it doesn't work on people that are too strong".

until there is some evidence to the contrary everything points to her being a nigh-omnipotent plot device.
    This still holds:

What you're saying is an incredibly weak argument just because of your bias. We've been given increasing small doses of Orihime's power, then suddenly, she's "nigh-omnipotent"? She can revive the recently diseased, but can she revive people who've been literally slashed into pieces? Answer: We don't know.

Maybe if Orihime had revived Ichigo's mother or something, then you'd have a point.

Maybe if Orihime had revived Ichigo's mother or something, then you'd have a point.
    Or her own brother. Or Ulquiorra for that matter, I mean they did have a moment...
    Spoiler!

After I have dropped Naruto before a while, now I officially announce that I also dropped Bleach.

Waiting this manga every weak is waste of time

Hey, kind of new to the forum so I'm not sure how often this has been thrown around. But with Aizen showing so much interest in Ichigo, what are the odds that the two of them end up related (older-half brother maybe)? This would be an easy out for Isshin's hidden background.

Quote Originally Posted by fiso View Post
    Hey, kind of new to the forum so I'm not sure how often this has been thrown around. But with Aizen showing so much interest in Ichigo, what are the odds that the two of them end up related (older-half brother maybe)? This would be an easy out for Isshin's hidden background.
    aizen is not related to ichigo. Aizen is half brother of kubo. That's how he was able to plan everything