48. You may not vote on this poll

35 72.92%

7 14.58%

2 4.17%

3 6.25%

1 2.08%
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Sengoku is a beast.

I thought it would be boring if they showed something else and more predictable than ever but that, that i did not see coming.
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

BB wil not die, i want luffy to kill him.. harhar!. damn iva and inazuma was beaten!. will dragon show? cant wait for next week..
    What's up Motherf*ckers?!...

So Law's a actual doctor i fought that was a chat up line

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Ok haven't posted about OP in a few chaps so I'll include my thoughts about everything preceding this chapter as well here.

1. 575+ chapters later, we have a real antagonist. It's a miracle Oda has kept us interested this long without one. Especially when the fact that Blackbeard has to be the antagonist in a pirate manga was so obvious.
    2. R.I.P. Ace.
    3. Trifagular Law is the shit. He even has my catchphrase
    4. As noble as the last stand by the Whitebeard Pirates is, it'd be beyond shitty if they all died. Especially since Akainu's been the Admiral receiving the most pounding since the start of the battle. Ao Kiji kinda peace'd after Whitebeard "shattered" him for 10 chapters and Kizaru picks his moments and pretty much shat on Marco, not vice versa.
    5. Croc saving the day? Awesome. Croc making a last stand with the WB pirates? Bwah? Btw can he hurt Akainu or not? This is getting confusing. Just who the hell can hurt Akainu?
    6. Buggy's new name is going to be Red Nose? You bet it is.
    7. So...did all the other Shichibukai decide to just chill for a bit?
    8. Sengoku's Devil Fruit Power is to...grow really big and then rip off of Kuma's powers.
    9. Did I mention Trifagular Law's the shit?
    10. Dieci in Italian.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

When I read the spoilers, I thought it was a lame fake (croc and law both come to save luffy ? cmon). Now I think it is a lame chapter. Probably the first in the manga for me. Even though Oda happen to write something bad from time to time, usually it is lost in good stuff. For this chapter, even the cool poses don't compensate.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Laws coolness just doubled. I Hope someone picks up luffys hat, possibly Shanks if he were to come lol.

Awesome chapter btw.

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/578-74/11

oda definitely made the hat stand out in that one frame. so something's going to happen involving it

:edit: watch crocodile be wb's biological son or something with this personality flip -_-....hm....nah, couldn't be...

:edit edit: i hope that once law will snap luffy out of it, he wont go to the dreadful super saiyan to get his back back.....
    Last edited by One Piece; 03-17-2010 at 08:39 PM.

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Well, the Hat was in 3 panels, it is clearly a sign from Oda, that Luffy will be different from now on.

I'll be honest last chapter kinda sucked and i thought that this arc could only go suck until they escsped because of the pure awesonenessof WB death..... i was wrong.
    it wouldhave sucked if SH crew came but this..... this totally owned.

T. Alan Armstrong

-_-'
    what the? Was crocrodile saying : "if you want to protect something, protect it right"? That's so wrong in his mouth. I can't understand at all why he's helping luffy since he ruined all his alabasta plans and ended up in jail. That doesn't make sense to me (especially when he has come to kill whitebeard)
    Read and buy DOROHEDORO !!!!!! This seinen is just amazing