King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    ^----- yama has hoes for the seasons
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

My half ass theory about him creating the Espada to exert energy from the Shinigamis seems somewhat correct.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BWORMKING View Post
    YAMA-JI isent called YAMA-JI for nothing....HE'S A FUCKING G, AN OG AS A MATTER OF FACT, BEEN PIMPIN HOES FOR 2000 YEARS NOW
    That's funny. LOL!!!

I still think this whole deal as in fact a coverup for using Ichigo creating the Soul King's Key.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    I still think this whole deal as in fact a coverup for using Ichigo creating the Soul King's Key.
    That could be quite possible. I couldnt understand why Aizen would manipulate Ichigo to that extend for just only his own amusement.

I do hope that something more will happen than what was shown in the spoilers...

Cam-Raw 396 it´s Out

Thanks to Spacecat BA

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ROO6TGFM

Well at least Aizen has not become a Vizard he was already too strong to begin with hes doesnt need any power up modes.

Why do I get the feeling the answer to defeating Aizen will be partly that the cube inside him will go crazy during the final fight perhaps responding to Ichigo.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Well at least Aizen has not become a Vizard he was already too strong to begin with hes doesnt need any power up modes.

Why do I get the feeling the answer to defeating Aizen will be partly that the cube inside him will go crazy during the final fight perhaps responding to Ichigo.
    Very interesting thought here.
    I was thinking something along the same lines. Didnt Urahara put it in some kind of force field because it was too dangerous and unstable?
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

!! God Of Bleachtardz !! Silent Assassin's Avatar
    Im just seeing how much I can type in this box before the space runs out...hmm this is taki..ah..ohh
    Quote Originally Posted by AmarSa View Post
    Yamaji dead? Aizen's got everything under his control, according to his plan?
    If that's really what's gonna happen then I'll start to hate Bleach.
    My words exactly. If Old Man Yama is dead then fuck you Aizen, coz that's soo fucked up, he using such an attack only to slighly damage his arm!!

"Never argue with an idiot...
    First they stoop you to their level, and then they beat you with experience." -
    Silent Assassin

THE GOD OF BLEACHTARDZ

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    wait, komamura almost dies from 1/3rd of a hado 90, but aizen only has a few burns from a hado 96 that came from the CC himself?! I know, there is a huge difference between aizen and komamura, but endurance-wise, they should be about the same (komamura might even be more durable).