Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoilers Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
  • Along with the spoiler, add the source of it.
  • Put text spoilers in quote tags.
  • Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since theyre not accurate. You can post those translations in the Spoilers Discussion thread.
  • We really appreciate spoiler pictures but please post them with spoiler tags to guarantee a easy overview for the thread.

Source: Nja
Pending

Sengoku and Blackbeard pirates clash, and Sengoku shoots a shockwave from his hands
In just one hit from Sengoku, Blackbeard pirates start coughing up blood, and it seems Sengoku already has the upper hands.

From what I remember, when the scene changes to Akainu Ivankov and Inazuma were already on the ground... maybe I skipped a page?
Jinbei got in the way to save Luffy, but the two (Iva and Inazuma) blocked Akainu's punch, which penetrated through them.
Akainu complains that if they didn't get in the way, his punch would have reached Jinbei's heart.
Croc shows up, and blows Luffy & Jinbei away with his sandstorm, sending them to Buggy.
It seems it'll be Akainu vs Croc & Whitebeard pirates

Buggy carries Luffy & Jinbei and runs, and a ship that looks like a submarine comes out of the portion of the ocean not yet frozen, and Law appears.

Law says that Luffy will eventually be his enemy, but for now, fate brought them together, and he'll help him.
Law says to hand over the Strawhat, I'm a doctor!

Then ends.