Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

One Piece 578 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoilers Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    • Along with the spoiler, add the source of it.
    • Put text spoilers in quote tags.
    • Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since theyre not accurate. You can post those translations in the Spoilers Discussion thread.
    • We really appreciate spoiler pictures but please post them with spoiler tags to guarantee a easy overview for the thread.

Source: Nja
    Pending

Sengoku and Blackbeard pirates clash, and Sengoku shoots a shockwave from his hands
    In just one hit from Sengoku, Blackbeard pirates start coughing up blood, and it seems Sengoku already has the upper hands.

From what I remember, when the scene changes to Akainu Ivankov and Inazuma were already on the ground... maybe I skipped a page?
    Jinbei got in the way to save Luffy, but the two (Iva and Inazuma) blocked Akainu's punch, which penetrated through them.
    Akainu complains that if they didn't get in the way, his punch would have reached Jinbei's heart.
    Croc shows up, and blows Luffy & Jinbei away with his sandstorm, sending them to Buggy.
    It seems it'll be Akainu vs Croc & Whitebeard pirates

Buggy carries Luffy & Jinbei and runs, and a ship that looks like a submarine comes out of the portion of the ocean not yet frozen, and Law appears.

Law says that Luffy will eventually be his enemy, but for now, fate brought them together, and he'll help him.
    Law says to hand over the Strawhat, I'm a doctor!

Then ends.

One Piece 578 Spoilers Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Penetrated? Does that mean Ivankov and Inazuma are severely hurt?

Crocodile alas!

Oh and, who's that Law? Law as in Trafalgar Law?!

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post

Oh and, who's that Law? Law as in Trafalgar Law?!

No law as in Law & order -.-'

but wtf, just not ivankov and they die >_>
    sengoku maybe isnt so useless afterall

I'm under the impression that these spoilers are still pending. Oddly enough the only thing that makes them seems real to me is that Law's ship is a sub... o_O

U gotta be jking.. Ivankov and Inazuma penentrated!!!

But that is badass.... Senguko is destorying BB crew like they are a bunch of fliess...

I really wanna see Croc kill Akainu. Im pretty sure he could. Just touch him with the right hand or left and suck out all the water from his body and he's dead.

LAW!!!!!!!! that sounds like such a kick ass chapter!!!!!! Hand over straw hat, im a doctor! WTF!!!

Eutass "Captain" Kidd Captain Kid's Avatar
    I agree that be totally awesome if Law was there and helps Luffy

But how is Law a doctor???
    He can totally kick half the marins asses!!! Cut them off into random little peices and done!!

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerbla View Post
    But how is Law a doctor???
    He can totally kick half the marins asses!!! Cut them off into random little peices and done!!
    well....his nickname is the dark doctor...i could get into more detail on how any person with brains can become a doctor if you want..

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!