Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    i love jesus christ enochdickson's Avatar
    @focht..

nice

what i mentioned to say in this theory is naruto may become an rinnegan user in future..

and jyubi is a secondary thought ..

i hope he is great with kyubi itself..

http://http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/486/06/

just referred to the eyes of sasuke and naruto... dark and light coloured ..yin and yang

my idea is just that....

when yin and yang combines in a balanced way it symbolizes peace.

thus the story may end only with peace when sasuke and naruto join together..

this is just another thought to it after looking at the above image
    Last edited by thsv; 03-12-2010 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Double post
    *** love***
    Love yourself and others as much as u love urself
    *** enoch ***

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by starcarl View Post
    You know Nagato seemed to have the ability to special summon any creature or being he wanted, like Enma Judge of Hell or whatever. Maybe Madara could use the rinnegan to special summon the death God and get the Kyubi chakra back. So far it seems the rinnegan makes every summoned creature do things with no strings attached.

I hope you realise that minato's soul is inside the death god and that the kyuubi charkra is sealed inside his decayed none existant body....

Quote Originally Posted by Focht View Post
    One of the basic facts of the Manga is Kyuubi is fused to Naruto. Breaking the seal will cause Naruto to transform into Kyuubi, not allow him to be extracted from Naruto. You break the seal stick Kyuubi into Jyuubi and Naruto will come along for the ride. Congratulations you just stuck Naruto in Jyuubi and gave him first crack at becoming Jyuubi Jinchuuriki....

Good suggestion But the kyuubi isnt sealed like normal beasts are, its been done by the death god so we cant be 100% sure that naruto has to go full 9 tails with the fox, im not saying your wrong as there is evidence to show he will but we have to keep in mind that there isnt much we know about the death god sealing jutsu.
    Last edited by thsv; 03-12-2010 at 07:21 PM. Reason: What the f*** is it with all this double posting?
    ~Hatake kakashi, The leagendary copy ninja

One of the basic facts of the Manga is Kyuubi is fused to Naruto. Breaking the seal will cause Naruto to transform into Kyuubi, not allow him to be extracted from Naruto. You break the seal stick Kyuubi into Jyuubi and Naruto will come along for the ride. Congratulations you just stuck Naruto in Jyuubi and gave him first crack at becoming Jyuubi Jinchuuriki....
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatake Kakashi View Post
    Good suggestion But the kyuubi isnt sealed like normal beasts are, its been done by the death god so we cant be 100% sure that naruto has to go full 9 tails with the fox, im not saying your wrong as there is evidence to show he will but we have to keep in mind that there isnt much we know about the death god sealing jutsu.
    thanks hatake and focht.. nice explanation which actually has so many possibilities., plausible and wonderful reply work from you guys
    *** love***
    *** enoch ***

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by enochdickson View Post
    thanks hatake and focht.. nice explanation which actually has so many possibilities., plausible and wonderful reply work from you guys
    Dont mention it.
    ~Hatake kakashi, The leagendary copy ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    This thread made me lol.
    this theory also made me lol.

too many plot holes..

the rinnegan, or so it seems, cannot be turn on or off. Once it is active, it will permently stay active. SInce we did not see Nagato's eyes before the attack of his parents, we cannot assume that it can just be awaken like a sharingan.

further more, if naruto is the bearer of the next rinnegan, would that make him the father of sasuke? (lol) i mean, madara and 1st fought each other with their skills, not with the rinnegan...so if naruto would fight sasuke with the rinnegan, wouldnt it be disadvantagous already? what i meant by that is the rinnegan split its powers with the two, giving birth to Sharingan(power) and love.
    hmmm....
    Best Jutsu Ever created... --> "1000 Years of Pain"
    'Sakura' - "What, that wasnt a ninjutsu, thats just a Super Powerful ass poke"

To be honest if Naruto is going to re-live the battle between the Sage of Six paths and Juubi, he needs to succeed where the So6p failed.

And that means he needs to kill the Juubi (assuming it can be revived with some chakra missing). This would bring about a new change to the ninja world, the village systems. There will be no buujs in the world and every nation will be on equal footing when it comes to power and therefore all great nations would unite to handle future threads. This is very similar how the United Nations were formed after WWII. This will solve the problem the forth, Nagato and Jiraya tried to solve. And this will totally not make there sacrifices in vain.

That being said for Naruto to kill the Juubi he would need help, and Sasuke should definitely be there this will be the moment where he respects Naruto and is willing to be at his side. This will also remove the curse on the Uchiha clan as the Juubi is clearly the source of their powers/fate as seen from its eye. Regarding the others to help, I think Naruto's ability to be-friend people change him will come in handy for this.

If Naruto simply became another host for the Juubi it would just bring about the 9 buujs all over again just like So6p did on his death bed. If the Juubi is going to be revived things have to pan out like this to make a difference, and not forge the chains of hate all over again just like that day it all began on the So6p's death bed.

Quote Originally Posted by lupo_moua View Post
    this theory also made me lol.

too many plot holes..

the rinnegan, or so it seems, cannot be turn on or off. Once it is active, it will permently stay active. SInce we did not see Nagato's eyes before the attack of his parents, we cannot assume that it can just be awaken like a sharingan.

further more, if naruto is the bearer of the next rinnegan, would that make him the father of sasuke? (lol) i mean, madara and 1st fought each other with their skills, not with the rinnegan...so if naruto would fight sasuke with the rinnegan, wouldnt it be disadvantagous already? what i meant by that is the rinnegan split its powers with the two, giving birth to Sharingan(power) and love.
    hmmm....
    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    To be honest if Naruto is going to re-live the battle between the Sage of Six paths and Juubi, he needs to succeed where the So6p failed.

And that means he needs to kill the Juubi (assuming it can be revived with some chakra missing). This would bring about a new change to the ninja world, the village systems. There will be no buujs in the world and every nation will be on equal footing when it comes to power and therefore all great nations would unite to handle future threads. This is very similar how the United Nations were formed after WWII. This will solve the problem the forth, Nagato and Jiraya tried to solve. And this will totally not make there sacrifices in vain.

That being said for Naruto to kill the Juubi he would need help, and Sasuke should definitely be there this will be the moment where he respects Naruto and is willing to be at his side. This will also remove the curse on the Uchiha clan as the Juubi is clearly the source of their powers/fate as seen from its eye. Regarding the others to help, I think Naruto's ability to be-friend people change him will come in handy for this.

If Naruto simply became another host for the Juubi it would just bring about the 9 buujs all over again just like So6p did on his death bed. If the Juubi is going to be revived things have to pan out like this to make a difference, and not forge the chains of hate all over again just like that day it all began on the So6p's death bed.

@lupo_moua..

assuming what you said rinnegan usage is not known by nagato whether its permanently or activated as sharingan ..i would like to mention pal "it can be either ways "

and naruto to bear rinegan before fight with sasuke would be weird for sure..
    i just mentioned that for the last maybe after madara obtains he will snatch it from madara.. which may be the last fight.

@pssuukkar

lets keep naruto being a juubi host aside.

if we assume to kill juubi as u said would that mean killing the kyuubi in him too.

doest that mean he should be able to control all the juubis including kyuubi..

madara also has the slightly diff goal
    i,e to combine all tails to juubis and to control them by rinnegan or sharingan..
    when a person of his calibre himself wants the rinnegan or being a ems user himself to control the juubi.

why would't naruto want rinnegan to destroy it.

just my thought to it (sage 6paths created the one - nine tails with rinnegan so may be naruto might need rinnegan to destroy it )
    thats it pal
    *** love***
    *** enoch ***

Spoiler!

about rikudo sennin.

1. he was the first to know about chakra and use effectively.

(i,e) being called a sennin is someone who is able to effectively use chakra

ex-jiraiya-sage,orochi-cursed chakra,tsunade-healing chakra and now naruto - sage (lol thats what i assume)

2. he was the first to find ninjutsu
    (i,e) ninjutsu is the birth of effective utilization of chakra

#
    theory

rikudo who found chakra and effective utilisation of chakra , sure he would have known or mastered in using the natural energy(chakra) , which could have made him a powerful person - a sage (sennin) this is what naruto is now

note:
    rikudo sennin was able to capture the jyuubhi with the help of chakra and ninjutsu he developed ..

does this sound awesome

naruto being able to master sage chakra now
    guess what (maybe the eyes of kyuubhi sage on fight with pain)he already found a way to tame ninetails

since this is how i think sage would have controlled jyuubhi...

...just my thought.. guys comment on it constructively ,

with all these upto naruto's sleeves does,t he fit into rikudos shoes?
    *** love***
    *** enoch ***

Spoiler!

Well Gaara was said to have been the 'perfect possession' and seemed pretty fused with the Ichibi, it slowly sucking away his soul if he slept and all. But Akatsuki still managed to part it from Gaara, so we cant rely on the fact that the Kyuubi cannot be extracted from Naruto.

The Yin/Yang seperation in the death god is another complication, but one that has not been explained fully, so its hard to say what would happen if anyone tried to remove the Kyuubi.

It would be funny though if all future Kyuubi Jinchiriki's have Naruto stuck in there with the Kyuubi! Keeping the sexy Jutsu alive through many generations.

Back to the thread, I seriously doubt that Naruto will get the Rinnegan. It just does not fit with the story. The sage entrusted the future to his son's and split his attributes apart, and set them to fight it out basically - love Vs Hate, body Vs eye's, etc.

So for Naruto to gain the Rinnegan it would amount to cheating, the Ninja who has never cheated, achieved everything by using his own guts and determination, suddenly cheats and takes the eyes from a fellow student of Jiraiya whom he had just had an enormous connection with?? Going against everything he stands for - i just dont see it happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by enochdickson View Post
    @lupo_moua..

assuming what you said rinnegan usage is not known by nagato whether its permanently or activated as sharingan ..i would like to mention pal "it can be either ways "

and naruto to bear rinegan before fight with sasuke would be weird for sure..
    i just mentioned that for the last maybe after madara obtains he will snatch it from madara.. which may be the last fight.

@pssuukkar

lets keep naruto being a juubi host aside.

if we assume to kill juubi as u said would that mean killing the kyuubi in him too.

doest that mean he should be able to control all the juubis including kyuubi..

madara also has the slightly diff goal
    i,e to combine all tails to juubis and to control them by rinnegan or sharingan..
    when a person of his calibre himself wants the rinnegan or being a ems user himself to control the juubi.

why would't naruto want rinnegan to destroy it.

just my thought to it (sage 6paths created the one - nine tails with rinnegan so may be naruto might need rinnegan to destroy it )
    thats it pal
    He said at the kage summit he wants to be the junkurki host of the jubbi not control it with his eye techniques.