Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

i love jesus christ enochdickson's Avatar

Claymore naruto - maybe the future rinnegan user.

first of all thanks to paulbee to make me think on this with his theory..

ur theory was exactly what i was thinking..

1. thinking about nagato enthrusted his dream to naruto.

2. kishi suddenly mentioning madara going up for rinnegan.

3. i personally hope jiraiya's comment on minato sealing kyubi in naruto..

(i,e) probably minato knew naruto as the genaration of sage 2nd son.
    and due to his physical endurability of naruto .,he sealed the kyuubhi.

::::

taking the case of kakashi always been mentioned that he is not able to effectively use sharingan since he is not an uchiha..

madara might also face a similar problem with rinnegan if he gets..

which makes naruto a suitable candidate to use rinnegan..

this is just my speculation(since he may have both the physical attributes and spiritual attributes) from how i mentioned above

4. and i personally feel what itachi entrusted to naruto,
    i,e- he gave some powers..
    its the spiritual powers of the sages elder son...

5. thus combined all these naruto the bearer of rinnegan

my theory:

minato knowing naruto as the genaration of second son of sage "who possess physical attributes" i,e to hold the kyubi ..and be a jinchuriki

and the power given by itachi to naruto which could be the spiritual attributes of the first son of sage..

thus combine both makes naruto equal to sage and he can effectively hold jyuubi and become to use the rinnegan too.

these are jus my thoughts..

just to add

its proved in manga that many sharingans controlled by danzou using shodaime's arm..
    i,e: the physical body of senju controlling the sharingans of uchiha (since both are sennins sons)

shodai.JPG

which is an added fact...
    probably in future regard with naruto it can happen as such is he comes from the senju race or hokage line as madara's says ... he can effectively surely control the eyes of rinnegan..

alas i got a great proof for naruto gonna get rinnegan...

reasons

1. nagato belonged to the uzumaki clan....
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/81065970/17.

nagato's rinnegan was activated when he was in a shock state.. when parents was killed..

i say if at all the sage was also from the uzumaki clan..

which means that uzumaki's clan members are capable of activating rinnegan like nagato.. probably the reason for madara to kill uzumaki's.

theory,
    naruto can now perfect rinnegan either by activating himself or by acquiring it, since we have already seen nagato use it very ease..

uchiha+senju = uzumaki(SO6P) ,,

also the chakra from kyuubhi will play a great helping roll for naruto if he uses it
    Last edited by enochdickson; 09-18-2010 at 03:52 AM. Reason: support ..evidence..mistake... support factor
    *** love***
    Love yourself and others as much as u love urself
    *** enoch ***

Spoiler!

Just like my post in PB's thread, how would naruto seal the jyuubi inside of him....
    ~Hatake kakashi, The leagendary copy ninja

to hatake:

this is what i was thinking to...

may be if someone could help me .. or kishi is up to decide on it..

to hatake:

if we know how the sage sealed jyubhi inside him.. then ..sure naruto would also find a way..
    Last edited by enochdickson; 03-12-2010 at 01:59 PM. Reason: correction
    *** love***
    *** enoch ***

Spoiler!

I'm pretty sure Madara will take care of that little problem for Naruto.
    Thats of course assuming that Madara can even recreate Jyuubi since all of Kyuubi's Yin chakra is sealed away in the death god's stomach....

Quote Originally Posted by enochdickson View Post
    to hatake:

this is what i was thinking to...

may be if someone could help me .. or kishi is up to decide on it..

to hatake:

if we know how the sage sealed jyubhi inside him.. then ..sure naruto would also find a way..

Ill have to have a think about it. The theories seem plausable, but the sealing bit is a major weak part in it.

Focht.... Why would madara want to seal the jyuubi inside of naruto, when he wants to become its jinchuriki?

You know Nagato seemed to have the ability to special summon any creature or being he wanted, like Enma Judge of Hell or whatever. Maybe Madara could use the rinnegan to special summon the death God and get the Kyubi chakra back. So far it seems the rinnegan makes every summoned creature do things with no strings attached.

Quote Originally Posted by starcarl View Post
    You know Nagato seemed to have the ability to special summon any creature or being he wanted, like Enma Judge of Hell or whatever. Maybe Madara could use the rinnegan to special summon the death God and get the Kyubi chakra back. So far it seems the rinnegan makes every summoned creature do things with no strings attached.

I hope you realise that minato's soul is inside the death god and that the kyuubi charkra is sealed inside his decayed none existant body....

Quote Originally Posted by Focht View Post
    One of the basic facts of the Manga is Kyuubi is fused to Naruto. Breaking the seal will cause Naruto to transform into Kyuubi, not allow him to be extracted from Naruto. You break the seal stick Kyuubi into Jyuubi and Naruto will come along for the ride. Congratulations you just stuck Naruto in Jyuubi and gave him first crack at becoming Jyuubi Jinchuuriki....

Good suggestion But the kyuubi isnt sealed like normal beasts are, its been done by the death god so we cant be 100% sure that naruto has to go full 9 tails with the fox, im not saying your wrong as there is evidence to show he will but we have to keep in mind that there isnt much we know about the death god sealing jutsu.
    Last edited by thsv; 03-12-2010 at 07:21 PM. Reason: What the f*** is it with all this double posting?

Did he just say that Kakashi has the Rinnegan?

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Did he just say that Kakashi has the Rinnegan?

At first i thought you was going blind Phixion! But i just noticed haha i think he needs to edit his thread post

thanks phixion... am sorry for mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Hatake Kakashi View Post
    Ill have to have a think about it. The theories seem plausable, but the sealing bit is a major weak part in it.

Focht.... Why would madara want to seal the jyuubi inside of naruto, when he wants to become its jinchuriki?

thanks for the comment hatake and focht..

As
    @starcarl said madara maybe after getting the rinnegan he may summon the deathgod to get the kyubi chakra and complete jyubi..

as how it may seem somehow he paves or makes the way easier for naruto may be

but all this may vanish with the pen of kishimoto....
    Last edited by thsv; 03-12-2010 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Double post.
    *** love***
    *** enoch ***

Spoiler!