Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    No offense your not the first I posted one to only to find out many others had come up with the same thoughts before me
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

i love jesus christ enochdickson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by veLocity- View Post
    lol wtf @ this

If (IF) this happens, wow, I dunno wot to say about this manga.

Just wow.
    please bear with my presence of mind i did't get clearly what you said ..

but am happy that you also think about it as wow...

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    No offense your not the first I posted one to only to find out many others had come up with the same thoughts before me
    nothing was taken as offence .... some thoughts are bound to be similar...
    *** love***
    Love yourself and others as much as u love urself
    *** enoch ***

Spoiler!

Nice thread amazed I haven't posted here already.

Another way to look at it is this.

If Naruto in fact is going to represent the So6P of the Naruto world today.
    Instead of Itachi giving him the spirtual powers to complete Naruto, the forth hokage may have already done it.
    He sealed the yang(SPIRTUAL) half of the nine tail's chakra. So when Naruto starts to fully access the fox's chakra 100% that could then be a So6P representative. He is already a Sage of sorts.

I've had this theory for a long time basically as soon we were told about the yang and yin halves of the nine tail's fox chakra.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    Nice thread amazed I haven't posted here already.

Another way to look at it is this.

If Naruto in fact is going to represent the So6P of the Naruto world today.
    Instead of Itachi giving him the spirtual powers to complete Naruto, the forth hokage may have already done it.
    He sealed the yang(SPIRTUAL) half of the nine tail's chakra. So when Naruto starts to fully access the fox's chakra 100% that could then be a So6P representative. He is already a Sage of sorts.

I've had this theory for a long time basically as soon we were told about the yang and yin halves of the nine tail's fox chakra.
    thanks dude..even your idea on spirituality is cool .. plausible..but i think u've posted here b4
    Last edited by enochdickson; 04-16-2010 at 08:33 PM.
    *** love***
    *** enoch ***

Spoiler!

i think its time to revive this thread with respect to the first point of naruto - senju descendent almost closing in with naruto controllling kyuubhi
    *** love***
    *** enoch ***

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by enochdickson View Post
    i think its time to revive this thread with respect to the first point of naruto - senju descendent almost closing in with naruto controllling kyuubhi
    Yea I agree,

As soon as most of the fox's chakra merged with Naruto he underwent a noticeable change resembling the So6P.

We also found out Naruto is a distant blood relative to the senju.
    So this could mean Naruto inherits something comparable to the So6P's body and the Uzimaki clan are blessed with a long life expectancy which can be translated into strong life force energy.

He also just got a large amount of the fox's chakra which is the Yang(Spiritual) part, which is also strong spiritual energy. Also Naruto is a sage of sorts so he has sage eyes obviously not the Rinnegan but nevertheless.

So Naruto now has all the components the So6P's sons shared amongst each other from the So6P. (http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...2/page012.html)

1) A comparable So6P body as the Senju clan via his lineage with the Uzimaki clan.
    2) Life force energy also comparable to the one the Senju clan inherited.
    3) Spiritual energy thanks to the yang(spiritual) part of the fox's chakra. Again also could be comparable back to the Jubi and the So6P.
    4) Sage eye's via senjutsu, again not the same as So6P but sage eyes of sorts.
    6) And finally sage chakra also via senjutsu.

Naruto isn't the Sage of Six Paths (unless he gets the Rinnegan, strongly doubt it though), but he certainly can be a Representative.

Naruto is now a fully pledged Sage on his own right.
    Last edited by psukkar; 07-13-2010 at 07:59 PM.

alas i got a great proof for naruto gonna get rinnegan...

reasons

1. nagato belonged to the uzumaki clan....
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/81065970/17.

nagato's rinnegan was activated when he was in a shock state.. when parents was killed..

i say if at all the sage was also from the uzumaki clan..

which means that uzumaki's clan members are capable of activating rinnegan like nagato.. probably the reason for madara to kill uzumaki's.

theory,
    naruto can now perfect rinnegan either by activating himself or by acquiring it, since we have already seen nagato use it very ease..

uchiha+senju = uzumaki(SO6P) ,,

also the chakra from kyuubhi will play a great helping roll for naruto if he uses it
    *** love***
    *** enoch ***

Spoiler!

I think with Shisui's sharingan and RSM on Naruto we may have this a much greater possibility.
    Last edited by thorofasgard13; 08-12-2011 at 04:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13
    I think with Shisui's sharingan and RSM on Naruto we may have this a much greater possibility.
    Nope, Shisui's Sharingan was just a fail-safe technique. It wasn't something to benefit Naruto's own abilities, and it'll stay that way. I will forever stand by my convictions: No Bloodline Limits for Naruto! His new Kyuubi Mode is filling the "Bloodline Limit" position.

Naruto being a rinnegan user? Nah.

Naruto fighting the Jyuubi? Maybe. When Kushina's kyuubi was ripped out, she barely lived. This could be the same for Naruto, Although I highly doubt his Kyuubi will be ripped out.

I posted a theory on the whole Yin half sealed within the death god thing. Madara apparently can still recreate the Juubi without half of the Kyuubi's chakra.

Paulbee posted an interesting statement, saying that maybe Madara wants quality chakra and maybe he only needs quality chakra over quantity.

This could also explain why Madara grabbed the Kin-Gin bros, for he wants the mixture of Yin+Yang chakra within the Kyuubi. Since there are no current means to actually get the Yin half of the Kyuubi from the Death God.