Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    i love jesus christ enochdickson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    Well Gaara was said to have been the 'perfect possession' and seemed pretty fused with the Ichibi, it slowly sucking away his soul if he slept and all. But Akatsuki still managed to part it from Gaara, so we cant rely on the fact that the Kyuubi cannot be extracted from Naruto.

The Yin/Yang seperation in the death god is another complication, but one that has not been explained fully, so its hard to say what would happen if anyone tried to remove the Kyuubi.

It would be funny though if all future Kyuubi Jinchiriki's have Naruto stuck in there with the Kyuubi! Keeping the sexy Jutsu alive through many generations.

Back to the thread, I seriously doubt that Naruto will get the Rinnegan. It just does not fit with the story. The sage entrusted the future to his son's and split his attributes apart, and set them to fight it out basically - love Vs Hate, body Vs eye's, etc.

So for Naruto to gain the Rinnegan it would amount to cheating, the Ninja who has never cheated, achieved everything by using his own guts and determination, suddenly cheats and takes the eyes from a fellow student of Jiraiya whom he had just had an enormous connection with?? Going against everything he stands for - i just dont see it happening.
    i completely agree the points in bold (since it would't be fair for naruto have all powers )
    my idea of this theory is, make the manga's hero naruto compared equal to the sage, so i thought what all can be a power up for naruto.

1. i just made it a point that naruto can be a perfect candidate for rinnegan.

2. and also i wanted to project him a better sage on par with rikudo. since he is already considered to be a point higher than jiraiya on sage training.

3. and also a similar person as jinchuriki like the sage himself

@psukkar

1. moon eye plan

Madara's plan is to gather all the tailed beasts in order to fuse them back into their original form, the Ten-Tailed Beast. He will then become jinchūriki to the Ten-Tails giving him immense power and the ability to project his Mangekyo Sharingan on to the moon. He intends to use the moon, the prison of the Ten-Tail's body, to cover the world in an "Infinite Tsukuyomi".

2. get the rinnegan

he plans to get the rinnegan
    ->a power up
    to conquer the world (lol) which may also includes the controlling of tailed beasts.

thats it DUDE
    *** love***
    Love yourself and others as much as u love urself
    *** enoch ***

Spoiler!

I think Naruto will awaken his own Rinnegan !!!! :P

Its true that nartuo has come along way. Since he is now a sage, But one of the things that kinda of stuck was what Fukusaku said. Yes I know Naruto has mastered much of the Sage Techniques, a lot better then his Predecessor Jiraya. But he has not totally master it yet. Until Naruto truly grasps the risk of Sage Mode he can't unleash it true power. Here's my theory that in order for Naruto to truly master sage mode he has to awaken his Rinnegan and that if he has it.

Quote Originally Posted by jasoneq View Post
    Its true that nartuo has come along way. Since he is now a sage, But one of the things that kinda of stuck was what Fukusaku said. Yes I know Naruto has mastered much of the Sage Techniques, a lot better then his Predecessor Jiraya. But he has not totally master it yet. Until Naruto truly grasps the risk of Sage Mode he can't unleash it true power. Here's my theory that in order for Naruto to truly master sage mode he has to awaken his Rinnegan and that if he has it.
    The horror, the horror.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

No No and NO
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Quote Originally Posted by thsv View Post
    The horror, the horror.....
    seriously your right i agree.

but we dont know what kishi could make it look like in future,

but previously there are some horrors which have been done manga,

perhaps he name it as NARUTO - THE HORROR..
    *** love***
    *** enoch ***

Spoiler!

I had assumed thsv's use of "The horror, the horror...." was in reference to jasoneq's punctuation errors, various typos and malformed syntax.

But anyway.. Naruto with Rinnegan? Highly doubtful.

Yea...never want to see Naruto with the Rinnegan, it sounds freaky if you think about it... Frog eyes with Rinnegan eyes on the top....yuck..

I thought that what Madara told Naruto during the Kage Summit battle about the Rikudo Sage and his sons was kind of a parallel of Naruto and Sasuke. Sasuke representing the eldest son (the eyes), who seeked peace through might, and Naruto representing the youngest son (the body), who seeked peace through love.

If this is so, Naruto can't go plucking anybody's eyeballs or the whole theme would be shattered to pieces.

(Based on: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/462/12/ )

Not to mention that the idea of gouging out your own eyes and getting someone else's instead is just gross...
    Last edited by Seke; 04-09-2010 at 08:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seke View Post
    I thought that what Madara told Naruto during the Kage Summit battle about the Rikudo Sage and his sons was kind of a parallel of Naruto and Sasuke. Sasuke representing the eldest son (the eyes), who seeked peace through might, and Naruto representing the youngest son (the body), who seeked peace through love.

If this is so, Naruto can't go plucking anybody's eyeballs or the whole theme would be shattered to pieces.

(Based on: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/462/12/ )

Not to mention that the idea of gouging out your own eyes and getting someone else's instead is just gross...
    good fact i agree with what you say...

but i jus thought of putting this up, since it would be perfect for naruto to control jyuubi or whatever..

but i agree the quote you said who seeked peace through love..

in this case i would atleast ask kishi to give him some strong power up,,

i dont want naruto to use kyuubhi to defeat someone, its kind of lame..
    (coz everyone neiji,sasuke etc has thier own power,no demon powers)

likethat i would like kishi to make naruto as his own original... a person of his own style ...even sage mode is just a copy of jiraiya's....

rather... as a naruto fan.. i would seriously wanna watch naruto using his own unique jutsu ..wherein only he can be able to do that....

hsenju - mokuton.
    sharingan users - ms,ems,
    haku - ice
    kabuto - regenerative cells
    shikamaru - shadow
    minato - ftg..

what the heck alast the major protagonist would just have to copy techniques of others - minato and jiraiya's rasengan, jiraiya's -sage mode, a clone jutsu combo - which most s class shinobi can use, either he goes dependable on kyuubhi..

the only thing naruto has unique technique is - rasen shuriken...

i seriously need naruto to use something unique,fearful and powerful compared to all the above..

thats why i thought why not rikudo's rinnegan might do it, or atleast some other new unique technique which makes naruto fearful,and awesome...
    *** love***
    *** enoch ***

Spoiler!

lol wtf @ this

If (IF) this happens, wow, I dunno wot to say about this manga.

Just wow.