Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    i believe that one piece is a metaphor for whatever you believe treasure is. as many people throughout the series have had different ideas on what treasure is. and possibly roger lied about a treasure to start the great age off.

however i do believe we will see the Weapon, Lost Island and find out what happened in the 100 years that were written out of history.

Well i doubt we will.. because the blueprints were destroyed. But i beleive we will know about the world as Robin goes along reading everything.. all the ponyglyhps

Yeah i don't really believe it is a actually tangible thing because he never actually says that Raftel is where it is or that it is what they would be looking for if they got to Raftel, that place might just hold the one True history since that's where the Rio Poneglyph is, yeah i think that to understandor to find it you need something else not just the compass because if it only needed a compass and a good crew then why doesn't anyone else have it already.
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

I thought we all came to the conclusion long ago that the "One Piece treasure" could just be a metaphor for something?

Yeah i just started posting on this thread to show my view on what it might be and tha's probs what most are doing too.
    Btw it would be hilarious isf it turned out to be viagara

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

well.. i really beleive one piece is just all of Rogers knowledge and riches.

MAYBEEE even his DF!!

A buzz in my ears has been telling me that One Piece is an island :S A wonderful island, full of everything good and great.

Quote Originally Posted by kazari View Post
    Kinda hope it turns out to be something like this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_69urn7asVA

Skip to 2:55, it's from a "Let's play" that took 84 episodes to reach the end lol

Kazari
    "No Regrets!"

Priceless.

But One Piece will probably be a total mindfuck, so it's futile to try to predict Oda.
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!

I don't know love, photo album, his guitar heseems like a Casanova

T. Alan Armstrong

i hope Oda gives us a hint after this arc!