Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

What if Roger's fruit...

...What if Roger's fruit was actually the gum gum fruit?

Probably been answered before but I thought that once the user dies it goes back to the tree as there can only be one fruit of each kind.

Your thoughts?
    Orochimaru reminds me of Michael Jackson... Hes pale and has long black hair LOL

"Come here Sasuke, I'll show you the true power of the white snake" ROFLMAO

there have been a few threads about this, if by any chance rogers fruit was the gomu gomu fruit, lots of people would have recognized luffy having the same fruit as the pirate king.

Roger wasn't a Devil fruit user if I remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Roger wasn't a Devil fruit user if I remember correctly.
    It's never been straight up answered. From what we've seen of him though I think that's the safest conclusion. The only "power" he's been mentioned having is the ability to "hear the voice of all things". Whether or not that was a DF ability remains to be seen.

In regards to the op's statemment; with all the ex-Roger's pirates we've seen so far at least on of them would have mentioned Luffy sharing the same ability.

They mention they have the same personality not the same ability except for the ability to gain friends and the ability to use haki. From what ive read it was originally intended to be that the specific fruit only blooms once ever 50 years. 50 years is a long time but it could still be possible. We dont know if it has something to do with death because BB was able to gain WB ability when he died but that seems more like a power of his DF
    Last edited by joshecalpoly; 03-11-2010 at 05:25 PM.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

I'd be very disappointed if Roger was a Devil Fruit user...

there has been a thread like this before and most of us downed the idea since everyone who knew roger would be surprised to see luffy having the same ability including WB himself

I think he didn't as well because although it was b4 he became Pirate King he was seen fighting with a gun and a sworn why use those it would get in the way of u useing ur Df if it was powerful, it was saidthat he had the power to understand all things and hear them all too, so i put this to you maybe Roger had some sorta SUPER UBER MANTRA!?!?!?!
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    there has been a thread like this before and most of us downed the idea since everyone who knew roger would be surprised to see luffy having the same ability including WB himself
    Whats your point?

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Whats your point?
    that roger having the gomu gomu df is very unlikely