Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hopefully that means the end of the filler for the time being!

I was kinda hoping that Hotaru was with Utakata when Pein hit, making it so that Naruto and Co. had gone through all that crap, just to have Pein rip her apart as soon as they leave.

I find it hard to believe that Utakata could release a full tail Bijuu (and stay small), control it and then shut it off when he had not used its power very many times. Unless you are Bee controling a Bijuu is not that easy, just ask Naruto. But hopefully we have seen the back of the fillers for the time being.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Once again, absolute crap. 2/5

- 6 tails got raped! hahaha he really is a shite shinobi.

- Finally its over, next should be the pain ark!
    ~Hatake kakashi, The leagendary copy ninja

Well the Pain part was good,but i wanted to see more fight between Rokubi and Pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    Hopefully that means the end of the filler for the time being!

I was kinda hoping that Hotaru was with Utakata when Pein hit, making it so that Naruto and Co. had gone through all that crap, just to have Pein rip her apart as soon as they leave.

I find it hard to believe that Utakata could release a full tail Bijuu (and stay small), control it and then shut it off when he had not used its power very many times. Unless you are Bee controling a Bijuu is not that easy, just ask Naruto. But hopefully we have seen the back of the fillers for the time being.
    Well, I imagine with a Bijuu that is friendly like Bee's, it isn't all that difficult if you communicate, which I'm guessing the 6-Tails did with Utakata.

Decent episode, I knew there couldn't be a happy ending to this arc, but I figured they'd make Utakata into a jerk or something, weird ending. I liked it a lot more than most fillers though, so it has a good place in my books.

Hotaru's shit out of luck now, heh. Anyone see the preview for the next episode?

Banned
    I give this filler: 1/5
    All this rondom shit over Student and Master was for nothign but just a joke and 6 tails bijuu is weak and Pain toke him with 2 rockets!!

Quote Originally Posted by Akama View Post
    I give this filler: 1/5
    All this rondom shit over Student and Master was for nothign but just a joke and 6 tails bijuu is weak and Pain toke him with 2 rockets!!
    agreed
    2 rockets what a bullshit

I feel sorry for Utakata, he was one of the most decent people in the anime, yet they made him lose so easily, he deserved a glorious battle. I can't believe that a jinchuuriki would be so weak

Yea I found it pretty sad the way Utakata died, but oh well. The fillers are finally over for now.
    Signature by me.

I don't really think Utakata was rendered unconscious by those rockets at all, I imagine the fight was just cut out to not show Pain's powers. If you look at the rubble he's in, in comparison to the other explosions, it isn't near the same at all, so I'm fairly certain he wasn't incapacitated by those rockets.